Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Iso...- done

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Hey guys. Looking to trade for 2-3 El Titan de Bronze Redemption, Sun grown or maduro. Let me know what you're looking for and hopefully I have it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Hey guys. Looking to trade for 2-3 El Titan de Bronze Redemption, Sun grown or maduro. Let me know what you're looking for and hopefully I have it. Thanks.
    I have 2 or 3 you can have.
  • Options
    Thanks Isaac, I appreciate the offer but already have something in the works. I guess that makes this done.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Isaac, Joe sucks. He refused me twice already.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Isaac, Joe sucks. He refused me twice already.
    I'm noticing a pattern here juju. Maybe I have some subconscious thing against Asians. Or maybe you're just a goof and I worry about getting Kim che infused cigars from you. Hmm? Wink [;)]
  • Options
    maybe I think you're a cool guy. hmmm? emoticon wink wink
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Thanks Isaac, I appreciate the offer but already have something in the works. I guess that makes this done.
    Damn Joe, why did you make Isaac go through 100's AND 100's of Opus X cigars just to find you a few El Bronze? Then you go off and dismiss him like that, bad ju-ju Joe-Joe. See, now you have me talking like Mr. So Last Month........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Damn Joe, why did you make Isaac go through 100's AND 100's of Opus X cigars just to find you a few El Bronze? Then you go off and dismiss him like that, bad ju-ju Joe-Joe. See, now you have me talking like Mr. So Last Month........
    yea! that was berry berry bad bad! dumbo joe joe moo moo
  • Options
    I'm glad to see this thread devolve into baby talk. Puts a real stamp on it.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just wanted to comment on all the nonsence by adding.. Broccoli farts!
  • Options
    hi wolfie. so glad to see you on this side. we missed youuuu
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    hi wolfie. so glad to see you on this side. we missed youuuu
    Awww shucks.. I go back to Pipe forum now.