Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bandyt09, owes me a porch.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I buy a bundle from bandy. A 20 ct of 3 Siglo Gran Habanos.
It's all good, they are the old ones and a price I can afford. LOL!

But then the sombeach bombs me in the process. WTF?
Now, not only do I have to rebuild the damn porch, but I also have to re-do my wish list.

Thanks!!

Here's the bundle of 3 Siglos

And here are the goodies that tagged along. YUM!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't me, the mailman must have done. EVERYONE around here knows I don't bomb people, it's just not my thing...............................
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above and beyond. Really messed up my wish list though. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lie lie ban ban bad bad!
  • Options
    0patience:
    Tony, in all honesty, I was more than happy to do it. I had to leave something on your wish list because now I have your addy..................
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, those Kristoffs look delish!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Todd, how could you go and bomb an unsuspecting brother like that? I would never do such a thing. Some people.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Todd, how could you go and bomb an unsuspecting brother like that? I would never do such a thing. Some people.
    Tony, you would never do that? I have evidence to the contrary. I will give you until my kids go nite nite before I post such evidence for all to see.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, you would never do that? I have evidence to the contrary. I will give you until my kids go nite nite before I post such evidence for all to see.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. You must have the wrong guy.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tick Tock Tick Tock
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tick Tock Tick Tock
    I heard he likes nachos
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very delicious smokes right there!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Tony, he was just makin room, now he's got space for 10 more! Look at it as "you were doing HIM a favor!!!" LOL
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Todd's imfamous 20ct humi strikes again! Those older GH Siglos are delicious...enjoy em!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    Todd's imfamous 20ct humi strikes again! Those older GH Siglos are delicious...enjoy em!
    I told him if he can wait til the end of next month, they'll have 3 years on them. Let's see if they make it........lol. I sure hope he doesn't smoke all 20 of them before then. Based on the head start I hope some get to the 5 year mark.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    I told him if he can wait til the end of next month, they'll have 3 years on them. Let's see if they make it........lol. I sure hope he doesn't smoke all 20 of them before then. Based on the head start I hope some get to the 5 year mark.
    Do you have more of em? I'd love to have 10 or 20 more? I smoked thru 3 mazos of em in 6 months of last year!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    Do you have more of em? I'd love to have 10 or 20 more? I smoked thru 3 mazos of em in 6 months of last year!
    That actually was the last of them. I din't want to pop the mazo for just one as I really don't smoke them frequently so Tony did me the favor of taking the whole mazo, and thus the temptation, of popping it for just one smoke and then having the all the singles laying around. Sorry, if I did, they would have been yours.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    0patience:
    That actually was the last of them. I din't want to pop the mazo for just one as I really don't smoke them frequently so Tony did me the favor of taking the whole mazo, and thus the temptation, of popping it for just one smoke and then having the all the singles laying around. Sorry, if I did, they would have been yours.
    No problem my friend. I'm gonna go check my old source to see what's left there. I wish I'd have been able to stay outta mine. At 2 years they were great...I can imagine they're even better now!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danngggg....that's an awesome hit, Todd.
    Very cool, sneak-attack bomb...haha!! I love it!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *