Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ANOTHER bomb has landed!!!!! MVW67 on the bomb spree

I get home from work today and the first thing I notice is my mailbox. Damn thing looks like a bomb went off in it. Upon further inspection it sure did! MVW67 went on one hell of a rampage today. He even destroyed my wish list! Thank you very much MVW67 I really appreciate the bomb and the welcome! Can't wait to enjoy these! oh and you owe me a new mailbox by the way.......

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who can't see a pic?
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    Am I the only one who can't see a pic?
    I can't see it either
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Here's the pic he trying to post.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    another nice one mike! speaking of mike, where is that guy? oh that's right, watering the lillies. he's such a DBOTL
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I've said this before, but nice hit Mike!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    I know this is a complete newbie question especially since there is a post on it. But what do you out before and after the pictures. I've read it already and it's not working for me. I take the picture from my phone and email it to my self and get the URL from the email.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I got bombed by mike today too. Heck yeah.

• Options
  • Options
    I get home from work today and the first thing I notice is my mailbox. Damn thing looks like a bomb went off in it. Upon further inspection it sure did! MVW67 went on one hell of a rampage today. He even destroyed my wish list! Thank you very much MVW67 I really appreciate the bomb and the welcome! Can't wait to enjoy these! oh and you owe me a new mailbox by the way....... imageimage This is what the post was suppose to look like from the start. Sorry!
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    i love the mailbox pic lol
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice hit!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    another nice hit.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! great mailbox pic, and Mike, its like a bad crack habit, you just cant leave newbs alone can ya??? VERY NICE!