Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Math Teachings by Tony (sleeveplz)

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
So it seems like I was hit by the epidemic launch by Tony, I believe it was the "Let's Blow the #$%@# Out of Mailboxes" virus. After viewing the remains of my mailbox I realize that this was not the case, it was just the case of The Math Teacher trying to help the bandyt man out with a lesson. As you will see Tony teaches a "New Wave" math........1 + 2 + 3 = 007. I tried and I tried and I tried to figure it out until I turned into a Zombie. Maybe someone on here can help a poor guy out with this counting stuff; there is a reason as to why I only have a 20 count:

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hahaha, that's a great hit. I wish they would have tought BOTL math back in high school. I might have got an A then. LOL
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    So it seems like I was hit by the epidemic launch by Tony, I believe it was the "Let's Blow the #$%@# Out of Mailboxes" virus. After viewing the remains of my mailbox I realize that this was not the case, it was just the case of The Math Teacher trying to help the bandyt man out with a lesson. As you will see Tony teaches a "New Wave" math........1 + 2 + 3 = 007. I tried and I tried and I tried to figure it out until I turned into a Zombie. Maybe someone on here can help a poor guy out with this counting stuff; there is a reason as to why I only have a 20 count:

I think it's like this: (1²)³=007 * Zombie...solve for Zombie.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    shaft, you are quite the sensei.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Damn Tony...you are making yourself one big target as of late lol. Another class hit adn history lesson on the MB series.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    So Tony....what then is the lim as 20ct->Tony if 2x+1=you're screwed?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Tony, very nice!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That was pretty clever Bandyman. Hope there was something new in there for you. With the mystical 20 ct, I wasn't sure what I could send that you haven't had before. Enjoy the sticks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Gotta love the mb assortment!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Damn Tony...you are making yourself one big target as of late lol. Another class hit adn history lesson on the MB series.
    Dude, knock it off. I'm not a target. It wouldn't be right for me not to share some of these sticks with you guys. Besides, I don't actually have the collection/firepower to repay people bombing me. So don't. Keep your nachos in the Pacific Time Zone!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Dude, knock it off. I'm not a target. It wouldn't be right for me not to share some of these sticks with you guys. Besides, I don't actually have the collection/firepower to repay people bombing me. So don't. Keep your nachos in the Pacific Time Zone!
    Very nice Tony, but I do see a red dot on your forehead. Not sure what that's all about but.......