Home General Discussion
Options

Who all is in or near Las Vegas?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
This fall, November I think, the wife and I will be going to Las Vegas (hopefully).
A freind of mine is having a birthday party in Vegas and while he is gonna be there for a couple days, we may be there for a few days more.

I plan on at least hitting Casa Fuente.

I don't have any firm dates that we'll be there, but the wife says come hell or high water, we're going. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's when she sets her mind to something, it's done.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Fuente is the only cigar place worth hitting on the strip.Only because that's the only place to get them. Everything is way over priced . But for a good time be sure to hit Downtown Vegas and check out the Freemont expierence. You can just take the bus. And when you get off the bus there's a cigar shop just right up the street that has reasonable prices.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I live there, but work over here. My next vacation should be towards the end of October. And like I tell EVERYONE that plans to visit, DO NOT buy anything from the Bahama Mama's kiosk at the airport. Why? For starters, $40 for a Opus X robusto.