Home Ratings & Reviews

Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso

Well.. i purchased an 8-pack of these last week on Tina.E's recommendation. All I can say is..wow. I haven't tasted a cigar this exciting since MOW came out. (although does not taste like MOW) This thing is like smoking a stick of llicorice flavored chocolate, with notes of coffee, and very very light spice. Long smooth extremly silky finish. Medium in body. Slick ..oily.. aromatic..gorgeous..simply fantastic. I can't even imagine how amazing these will be after some short aging. 93 my rating

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Still haven't touched my 10 pack, gonna smoke one tomorrow
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've gone through 3 from the fiver Tim set me up with. They've been smoked so far at intervals of rest, one was ott, one after a couple weeks, one after about a month and my last one will be smoked somewhere around 3 months. I think this will give me a solid idea of where this blend sits with me, though I do see some aging potential so who really knows.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    j0z3r:
    I've gone through 3 from the fiver Tim set me up with. They've been smoked so far at intervals of rest, one was ott, one after a couple weeks, one after about a month and my last one will be smoked somewhere around 3 months. I think this will give me a solid idea of where this blend sits with me, though I do see some aging potential so who really knows.
    Personally out of the two I tried, I wouldn't touch them for at least 3 months.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    Smoked the one i got from cigarfest. I really enjoyed it. I just been too lazy and busy to go buy more lol.