Home Non Cigar Related
Options

flickr users

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
I recently got a Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone which runs on windows. I can upload pics to my flickr account from my phone no problem but the phone can't access the html code necessary to post photos on this forum. Anyone know of any apps (which I can't seem to find) or any tricks so I can post pics I take here on the forum?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    bigharpoon:
    I recently got a Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone which runs on windows. I can upload pics to my flickr account from my phone no problem but the phone can't access the html code necessary to post photos on this forum. Anyone know of any apps (which I can't seem to find) or any tricks so I can post pics I take here on the forum?
    I have the same problem and am curious as well.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you access the non-mobile (desktop) version of the website on your phone?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Can you access the non-mobile (desktop) version of the website on your phone?
    Oh My Freakin' God...yes, I can. I got this app put on when I got the phone because the salesman and I were talking about what I like to do. I've been trying to do everything through the app, it never occurred to me to just go to the website address directly.

Thank you so much (for directing me to the obvious :D)!!! I'm going to go sit in the corner now and wear my special pointy hat...