Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

It's Been One Helluva Ride...3K Posts Wow

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So with this post it marks 3000 for me in just less than 1 year by this time. A lot has happened and a lot of amazing life events have happened and been celebrated as well.... My marriage to my wonderful Amanda, a job that will allow me to fully provide and support my family, wonderful new friends and family that will forever have my back and I will have theirs as well, and certainly most importantly; starting a family and having a baby (or babies... we find out if our suspicions of twins are confirmed on Tuesday). With each passing occasion a celebration has ensued always accompanied with amazing cigars and the sharing of the stories with this community that means so much to me..... For that I want to thank each and every one of you for being such a wonderful part of my family and sharing in these events with me!

As many of you have noticed I haven't been very active the last few weeks; that hasn't been because I haven't wanted to be on or anything along those lines, merely I haven't had a single chance to jump on with how busy I have been and for that I apologize! In the past three weeks I have worked over 175+ hrs with most of my days being 5am-10/11pm every day that I work, plus doing my best to take care of Mrs. Preggers too lol. There have been two packages that have arrived and I just haven't had the chance to properly post and thank the amazing brothers who have done this terror shock and awe campaign against me, so I'd like to take this chance to do that now! First up we have Mr. James (James40) that blew me out of the water with not one, not two.... but THREE Johnny-O!'s that were less than 3 weeks fresh and gave me the chance to try another JO! with that insanely amazing fresh young taste! He also hit me with a MoW PA and a MoW S.E. Figurado that I have NEVER had before.... thank you so much James that was truly amazing!!!!!

Next up would be our old friend Darthy.... Dark Helmet lit me up like the 4th of July, three pristine boxes for my clock making of the new MF Corona's with one of the boxes having 3 of said corona's inside.... Darth, you aren't safe even on Hoth brother, I will be getting you back brother ;) Thank you so so much and I cannot WAIT to try one of my all time fav cigars in a vitola that is also one of my all time favs as well bro!

To celebrate these amazing events that have all transpired recently I had my first and only Padron Family Reserve 45th Anniversary Maduro with Pops the other night.... simply speechless.

So in closing I'd like to say once again, thank you to each and every one of you! I will certainly still be around as much as I can and still be checking in and sending updates and posts when I can! I ALSO am STILL in the East Coast vs. West Coast gang war and am just waiting for my chance to lay down some SEVERE PAIN on some Easto-Pinko Commie.... so Bring It ;)

Final update... starting tomorrow through this coming Friday I will be down in Texas again for the last time of my classroom training for DISH Network, which is also the week that Amanda has her first sonogram. I won't be able to be there obviously, but Tuesday is when we find out if we are having twins or a single child.... something we have been feeling is a distinct possibility since at only 8 weeks she is showing prominently already lol. Thank you all and talk to you soon brothers and sisters!!!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on more then just 3K but to your future as a dad and to your job! You are a stand up BORK and a good guy. I wish you guy all the best and good health! Keep us posted on how many your having and if you ever need anything my man please feel free to hit me up. I am sure most of the guys and gals on this board feel the same. CONGRATS
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Brett, first off, congrats on all the good fortune going on in your life right now! Next, congrats on the 3K! You are an outstanding BORK and I have truly enjoyed all of my interactions with you. I look forward to you getting more time to spend with us in the future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the twins, 3000 post and great sticks to smoke. My wishes go out to you and your family. It's a great adventure. Enjoy Life!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the babies, the marriage, the job, life, and for being a solid guy. Glad we have guys like you around here.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cheers Brett
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on a great year!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Congratulations on everything, man!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to the both of you and the excitement that the future will bring!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and Amanda cause brother you know next to a great man is an amazing woman.
  • Options
    Thank you ALL so much for such wonderful wishes, AND such incredibly kind and generous sentiments brothers! I promise to keep everyone informed and updated as much as I can and as soon as I can! It has been one of the greatest pleasures and honors of my life to call you all my friends and family and I will always be here for each and every one of you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Love having you here bro
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Brett, first off, congrats on all the good fortune going on in your life right now! Next, congrats on the 3K! You are an outstanding BORK and I have truly enjoyed all of my interactions with you. I look forward to you getting more time to spend with us in the future.
    Thank you Anthony, the same is true for me and I have enjoyed every single interaction as well bro! I wish we could set up another trade bro, after the baby(ies...???) when I have a little spare cashola lol! Oh, does anyone have any notes or info on the LP UF4.... heard it is like a stronger T52. Love to try them someday but would like to salivate over notes until then lol!
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Love having you here bro
    Thank you Dennis, that means a lot my friend ;)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank you Anthony, the same is true for me and I have enjoyed every single interaction as well bro! I wish we could set up another trade bro, after the baby(ies...???) when I have a little spare cashola lol! Oh, does anyone have any notes or info on the LP UF4.... heard it is like a stronger T52. Love to try them someday but would like to salivate over notes until then lol!
    I just sent a couple uf4's out to Jhewey and Kuzi last week. So we should be getting some thoughts in the near(ish) future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Brett, congrats on life brother, love seeing good things happen to good people.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    I just sent a couple uf4's out to Jhewey and Kuzi last week. So we should be getting some thoughts in the near(ish) future.
    Way cool, thanks Anthony!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Brett, congrats on life brother, love seeing good things happen to good people.
    Thank you so much for such kind thoughts and wishes James, the same is true of you brother!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Brett, I have enjoyed watching how humble you are and the grateful attitude you have on this forum. I'm happy you are a part of this community and choose to share life's moments with us. A BIG congratulations on being a father, many blessings my friend!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Brett, congratulations on all the things going on in your life... and on your contributions here.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    grats irish man..... we shall speak soon
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    3,000 in one year. Damn, you talk a lot. Congrats!.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    From the bottom of my heart, congrats Brett. Your a great guy and you and your family deserve nothing but the best. I can't even begin to tell you how great it is being a dad and watching my daughter learn and develop her personality. Everyday I think that I just can't be more proud of her and every day my thoughts are proven wrong. I can't wait for you to experience what it's like to be a proud daddy. Congrats on your 3000th post and keep in touch when you can.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats on 3k and all the blessings you have going on in your life, brother.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you on the 3k and yours and to many more !!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on 3K, little brother! My heartfelt joy to you and Amanda on your great news of beginning your family. In the short time I've been on the forum you and he Broherhood have welcomed me and made me feel like a part of a great and eclectic family. Your willingness to give and your humbleness when you receive a package overwhelms me at times. I feel blessed to call you a friend! Here's to another 3K!!
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    3000 already?? Post **** ........
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So happy for you and Amanda!!! Miss having you on here as much but hey bro, you gotta do what you gotta do! Besides, you know Im just a phone call away if you need anything!
  • Options
    Found out yesterday what the newest update is since I'm in Texas and Amanda had her first ultrasound yesterday.... We are expecting one child with a due date of March 3rd, 2013!!! That would be only ten days before my own birthday and will be the greatest birthday gift I could imagine regardless of when Peanut decides to be born lol! Only have one ultrasound pic but figured y'all may enjoy it, thank you all so much for the support and kindness it means so much!!

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very cool Brett!!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Brett ! Seems like life is sending you some good mojo right now. AWESOME.