2»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    JZ:
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    j0z3r:
    As a matter of fact and preference, I'd take a PI over most RP cigars any day...at least then I know I'm not buying hype and the cigar is worth the price.
    you are kidding me right? I would pick a OWR or a Vintage 90, Decade Torpedo any day over a PI!
    Good for you. Now can you stop with this whole Puros Indios thing already? If I like a certain cigar and you don't then fine, don't keep bringing it up like my taste in cigars is terrible because I like a cigar you don't...I don't really care if you approve of my taste in cigars or not.
    Wow, some people cant have a constructive discussion without getting offended. Lighten up, were talking cigars here...you know the good life.

Well I've been on here quite a while which is evident by my post count and I've never known of Joe to be overly sensitive or unable to have a "constructive discussion" with anyone. Guess he just got tired of several people hounding him over the PI"s whether in jest or not - hey , we all have bad days !!! I'm just sayin ...
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Bad day or not it was rude as hell. Exactly what we don't need in here. Friends don't let friends post grumpy!
  • Options
    I agree with Jozer Magnum PI is freaking awesome. I cried the day they took it off the air. You knew some s h i t was going down when Burt Reynolds pulled up in that red Daewoo Lanos.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    JZ:
    Bad day or not it was rude as hell. Exactly what we don't need in here. Friends don't let friends post grumpy!

Well having read Joe's posts for the past 16 months and Kreigs since he has been a member I would say they are both stand up guys , I don't believe either meant ANY harm . Your opinion is it was rude , so be it , what I don't think we need is someone trying to run off a member because of one comment they don't agree with ! This is a great bunch of people here (you included) and we do a bang-up job of policing ourselves IF and WHEN it is needed ... Anyways on to more productive conversations about cigars !!!
  • Options
    I'm not trying to run off anyone and I'm not really sure where you got that from. I'm just saying that it was rude and wasnt really necessary and we can do without being rude to one another. There have been a few times I nearly responded to posts but thought better because it would be perceived rude. A little restraint can go a long way.

As for dmferree's response.....that was hilarious. Thats what I like seeing!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    I'm not trying to run off anyone and I'm not really sure where you got that from. I'm just saying that it was rude and wasnt really necessary and we can do without being rude to one another. There have been a few times I nearly responded to posts but thought better because it would be perceived rude. A little restraint can go a long way.

As for dmferree's response.....that was hilarious. Thats what I like seeing!
    "Can't we all just get along???" lol...anyways, it must have been that time of the month or something, jozr doesn't seem to want to post about it anymore, which is fine. I for one don't give a $hit. Only thing I ask is if he was a problem with me, then he should take it off stage and PM me. The forums aren't for statements like that, and I wish he would use better discretion in the future when he gets pissed off and overreact at sarcastic comments.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Well, back on topic:
    I tried out my second one recently. It was a dud. Same issues as before. This is not a blend I'll be spending money on.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Well, back on topic:
    I tried out my second one recently. It was a dud. Same issues as before. This is not a blend I'll be spending money on.
    Did u have burn issues too?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yeah, due to the wrapper. This time the wrapper cracked when I punched it. Then the wrapper started peeling off when I took off the label. I repaired those parts with spit. Then about an inch in the entire wrapper started to unravel and then I got burn/flavor issues. I gave up at that point. 6 months at consistent temp & humidity shouldn't be doing that to a well made stick.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Yeah, due to the wrapper. This time the wrapper cracked when I punched it. Then the wrapper started peeling off when I took off the label. I repaired those parts with spit. Then about an inch in the entire wrapper started to unravel and then I got burn/flavor issues. I gave up at that point. 6 months at consistent temp & humidity shouldn't be doing that to a well made stick.
    Wow, that's probably the worse possible thing that can happen to a cigar. Sorry to hear it. Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't buy a box of these!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    "Can't we all just get along???" lol...anyways, it must have been that time of the month or something, jozr doesn't seem to want to post about it anymore, which is fine. I for one don't give a $hit. Only thing I ask is if he was a problem with me, then he should take it off stage and PM me. The forums aren't for statements like that, and I wish he would use better discretion in the future when he gets pissed off and overreact at sarcastic comments.
    I was having a bad day and posted something that was a bit childish. For some reason the Puros Indios comment was the straw that broke the camel's back...I don't know, I wasn't in a joking mood and I guess it seemed like more than what it was. As far as I know I don't have a problem with you, just wrong place wrong time. Water under the bridge.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    I was having a bad day and posted something that was a bit childish. For some reason the Puros Indios comment was the straw that broke the camel's back...I don't know, I wasn't in a joking mood and I guess it seemed like more than what it was. As far as I know I don't have a problem with you, just wrong place wrong time. Water under the bridge.
    no problem.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    seems like there is peace and harmony throughout the board. I can hear the birds chirping in the tobacco fields, and everything feels copacetic. I think you are both crazy, Neither the puros indios, the 90, or the 92 has anything on my shisher sweets...lol. Seriously though I just picked up the 5er of the royal vintage, going to let them get a little age on them and try them out. They look very well made, and I am very excited to try them, I'll let you know how it goes
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    seems like there is peace and harmony throughout the board. I can hear the birds chirping in the tobacco fields, and everything feels copacetic. I think you are both crazy, Neither the puros indios, the 90, or the 92 has anything on my shisher sweets...lol. Seriously though I just picked up the 5er of the royal vintage, going to let them get a little age on them and try them out. They look very well made, and I am very excited to try them, I'll let you know how it goes
    I still got 2 left I believe buried in the depths and crevices of my humidor that have been aging for almost a year now, probably till try one and see if I still get those burn issues. I hope you don't have any of the issues I did.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    dmferree:
    I agree with Jozer Magnum PI is freaking awesome. I cried the day they took it off the air. You knew some s h i t was going down when Burt Reynolds pulled up in that red Daewoo Lanos.
    Hilarious!