Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

damn the torpedos. i've been hit

seems the A team put a hit on on me. all i can say is thank you very much. dustin put a smack down on me with about 15 sticks including some i have been dieing to try. liga privada, god of fire. so stokedi wanna smoke them all at once. no sooner than that i get another package from peter(vision) who slaps my other cheek. i needed the second slap cause i was only red on one side. haha his was the back end of a trade where he needs to learn what 5 is. all new sticks so i am stoked. wish i knew your screename so i could give you props but you know who you are and you know pay back is a ***. once again thanks for making me feel apart of the BOTL.

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    if someone wants to post a pic for me i will email pics of the packages. pm your email to help me out. thanks.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Upload them to photobucket bro, then copy and paste the IMG code.
  • Options
    And this was not an A Team hit....trust me....you'd know if it was.
  • Options
    one package spoke of answering the call so i thought you put a hit out. haha great even more to worry about. i've been hit by a random act of violence.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    one package spoke of answering the call so i thought you put a hit out. haha great even more to worry about. i've been hit by a random act of violence.
    In other words, when the A Team calls....answer. Enjoy the smokes bro, couple from your wishlist there and plenty of variety to exapnd your taste buds.
  • Options
    i don't know anyones real names so i feel violated. who were these masked men.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm I don't know... Check your PM =)
    I only go by Peter in real life tho.
  • Options
    got it. i edited original post. forgot all about it. sorry about that. thanks for the help and gettingme started in this crazy game. you will always be my first. ahaha
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well here they are...

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Options
    thanks peter.
  • Options
    That's what we call a *** slap Jeep
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit on the new guy, fellas.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    HaHa, very nice!!!! Looks like some truely great sticks.... Great minds think alike!!!!!!!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    That's what we call a *** slap Jeep
    No kidding, WOW!!! Nice job!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit for the a-team
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    So who's on this a-team because I'm recruiting for the avengers and might have to take the a-team out lol jeep you in brother?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice hit for the a-team
    This was not an A Team hit. This was a trade I did with jeep, and a bomb by Vision.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    So who's on this a-team because I'm recruiting for the avengers and might have to take the a-team out lol jeep you in brother?
    You will never know.... Hannibal and Murdoch are the only confirmed members on ccom, although BA may surface soon.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You will never know.... Hannibal and Murdoch are the only confirmed members on ccom, although BA may surface soon.
    I'll keep my eye out!! But you moving isn't fair lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'll keep my eye out!! But you moving isn't fair lol
    I am Hannibal, Bigfn is Murdoch. In the words of Matt Cassel....come at me bro.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit fellas.
  • Options
    visions was a trade. hannibal that was your end of the trade not a bomb. if so wow.
  • Options
    jeep edson:
    visions was a trade. hannibal that was your end of the trade not a bomb. if so wow.
    Told ya not to *** with me bro ;) enjoy
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    BEEP BEEP im a JEEP Edeson got crushed! from the size of the hit, it looks like the B team, u have not idea what the A team does.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    BEEP BEEP im a JEEP Edeson got crushed! from the size of the hit, it looks like the B team, u have not idea what the A team does.
    Yes, Yes, seen the A-team destruction first hand, hard to comprehend the Mayhem, it is unreal!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...