Home General Discussion

CCOM Forum Blend Unofficial Size Post

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Recap
Medium Bodied
Sumatra Ecuador Viso for the natural version and Brazilian Arapiraca for the Maduro version Wrapper
Habano Jamastran Binder
25% Costa Rican Maduro Seco, 25% Nicaragua Condega Viso, 25% Ometepe Nicaragua Ligero and 25% San Andrew Mexico Seco/Viso Filler

So it's been a little while since we've seen some action here, and this is an unofficial post, obviously, since I am not Alex. He can freeze or delete this at any point he desires. I was wondering what community members though of sizes for trying the blend once it's been put together?

My idea is to sell a six pack of them, three naturals and three maduros, in the toro size, as Alex specified. The idea being, taste one or two of them off the bat, then let the remainder hang out to see how they taste with a little time behind it.

Also, anyone have any serious thoughts for name?

Comments

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I thought it was already established in the beginning that it'd be a toro sized stick about 6x50....???Maybe I'm just remembering things wrong.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking about "Collabo" for the name, since it is a collaboration between Alex and all the members of the forum.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    brc81:
    I thought it was already established in the beginning that it'd be a toro sized stick about 6x50....???Maybe I'm just remembering things wrong.
    No, this isn't about the size of the vitola, it's about the size that we'd order them in, IE how many sticks to an order.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I was thinking about "Collabo" for the name, since it is a collaboration between Alex and all the members of the forum.

Burro de Nicaragua, Collabo
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I like Collabo.
    My idea might be the Cigar.Com Community Classic
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    1. The Alpha and The Omega --This began with us and this ends with us ...
    2. Or maybe the Alpha Omega --Meaning its awsome from start to finish ...
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    betasynn:
    brc81:
    No, this isn't about the size of the vitola, it's about the size that we'd order them in, IE how many sticks to an order.
    Ah..I misread...thanks for the clarification.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Jetmech_63:

Burro de Nicaragua, Collabo
    No need to vote anymore, we have our cigar name and size name right here.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    How about. Cigar.com: The Happy Ending Blend?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    How about the CCOM 1492 since 1492 has a lot to do with discovery what with Columbus and all. We can see if we discovered a tasty new smoke or discovered we have any cigar making talent at all. Or the Alex 1492 since Alex was our "guide" to discovery ...At least that gives some meaning to the name ...just my .02 cents worth ...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    How about the CCOM 1492 since 1492 has a lot to do with discovery what with Columbus and all. We can see if we discovered a tasty new smoke or discovered we have any cigar making talent at all. Or the Alex 1492 since Alex was our "guide" to discovery ...At least that gives some meaning to the name ...just my .02 cents worth ...
    Maybe 1492 could be the size also. 14" x 92 ring gauge. Just kidding of course. LOL