VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yea wrong topic

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    What you got against nachos bro?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Nothing at all. Just wanting to say hi and saving my nachos for a later date. =)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm, Doritos Locos taco. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albertos Super Nachos aka Nachos Supreme FTW.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    danielzreyes:
    Cotixan down south ftw. Probably the exact same nachos.
  • Options
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    About every other week I have a job out there in Chula Vista. I try to find the most random "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurants when I'm out there. (theyre the best ones.)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    About every other week I have a job out there in Chula Vista. I try to find the most random "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurants when I'm out there. (theyre the best ones.)
    Orale ghey! I love doing that....and finding the most amazing sauces, then trying to get teh old mexican ladies to give up their secrets..
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    Well, sort of related, go pick up some Carne Asada at Sante Fe Meats off Main St. (West of Broadway towards the 5). Ask for it to be marinated...get the big jug of red salsa in the fridges too....(obviously this is raw meat you need to grill). Good stuff bro. Also, feel free to hit me up. Always have a cold beer and a cigar or two for you. That goes for anyone coming near my area.

Also, Miguels (Chain) has a kick ass brunch and some of the best Chilaquilles I've had, even better than some in certain states of Mexico. What's not to like about having a nice XX lager with your breaky?
  • Options
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    Well, sort of related, go pick up some Carne Asada at Sante Fe Meats off Main St. (West of Broadway towards the 5). Ask for it to be marinated...get the big jug of red salsa in the fridges too....(obviously this is raw meat you need to grill). Good stuff bro. Also, feel free to hit me up. Always have a cold beer and a cigar or two for you. That goes for anyone coming near my area.

Also, Miguels (Chain) has a kick ass brunch and some of the best Chilaquilles I've had, even better than some in certain states of Mexico. What's not to like about having a nice XX lager with your breaky?
    When I do go out there, I'm by 805 and Olympic Pkwy. You close by there?

Oh btw, Hi Vision.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I miss quality Mexican food from down south. Originally from the San Fernando Valley. I always hit my fans when back home..(sad face)..enjoy!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    this might get me flamed but I think San Diego mexican food is completely over-rated
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    danielzreyes:

When I do go out there, I'm by 805 and Olympic Pkwy. You close by there?

Oh btw, Hi Vision.
    yes, if you head east 2 miles, you'd be at my house. (Off Olympic and Heritage Pkwy).
  • Options
    jliu:
    this might get me flamed but I think San Diego mexican food is completely over-rated
    I think Baja is pretty bland by default. I prefer Sonoran mexican food any day of the week.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    jliu:
    I think Baja is pretty bland by default. I prefer Sonoran mexican food any day of the week.
    yes! totally agree. panda express sucks too. well duh. errrone knows that
  • Options
    I hate you all! Now I want Mexican.......... Calling the wife to see if she wants to go out.
  • Options
    Vision:
    I hate you all! Now I want Mexican.......... Calling the wife to see if she wants to go out.
    Hi Peter
  • Options
    Vision:
    haha, I just ate a lunch burrito with bacon. Yummy
  • Options
    Negro Modelo and a Burros. Some Jose's rice on the side. OHH SOO GOOD