Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dennis's 3,000 post contest

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
Ok gentlemen, here’s the contest I’ve been waiting to put together for quite some time. It’s not the biggest, or baddest, but it’s mine. I intended this to be my 3000 post contest and even though I am now over the 3k post mark, it will still be known as the 3k post contest.

This is to cap off my box pass, which in a few days will be coming to a sad, but sweet end. I am very appreciative of all who participated in it and all the support I received from all the BOTL’s on here.

Here’s the contest : Guess how many cigars I got back over the original amount I sent. This means the number of cigars that came back to me over and above the number that I sent out. Don’t forget, there is a box here, unopened and waiting for the day that the other box arrives.Here’s a tip. You can see the original amount that I sent out in my pass by referencing the pass itself.

OK gents, this contest goes until the day I get the box in the mail and open it to reveal its contents and post pics of them. I will update this post when the box arrives to stop the contest.

Regular game rules apply, you must be a BOTL in known good standing on the good trader list.

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    seventy six. you guess my number, I kick you
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    69 duuuuuuude
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    85 and congrats.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    54, congrats
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    27 congrats!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    91 - Congrats and props for that pass you did.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    45?
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I say 250 if it includes the surplus that was sent seperate! LOL, congrats on 3K Dennis!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 3000 and a successful pass. That looked like all kinds of fun. If I may, I'm going to guess 48.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro and I will pick 29
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. 66 pls.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    73 was a good year
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67 errrr I mean, ouch my nuts. Just got kicked by a tiny asian.

I will go with 54 and congrats Dennis on being a great fixture here.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    67 errrr I mean, ouch my nuts. Just got kicked by a tiny asian.

I will go with 54 and congrats Dennis on being a great fixture here.
    thanks Jake!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    let's say 77 and I hope this one gets done before your 4000th post contest!
  • Options
    Oh it will. By the weekend I hope
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 3K and a successful pass. You seem like a stand-up brother and I look forward to bombing, I mean interacting, with you in the future. As for the contest, it's too much work to check the numbers already guessed, so I'll pass.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    94...congrats Dennis
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    stop voting
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis, it was great to be part of your pass and congrats on the 3000+ posts. I am going to go with

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone. I'll guess 101
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Dennis, it was great to be part of your pass and congrats on the 3000+ posts. I am going to go with

Todds guess should be cancelled as he put it in BOLD numbers. That has to be against some kind of rule. Dennis? Can we have a ruling on this one please? ;)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 3000 sweet, I'll guess with the generosity of forum 91
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I'm inclined to disqualify him but I will offer him a "pass" this one time Smile [:)]
  • Options
    dennisking:
    I'm inclined to disqualify him but I will offer him a "pass" this one time Smile [:)]
    You're just skeered of the 20 count ;)

Besides, if he wins, Jujube is gonna kick him in the nutz. This could be fun!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

Todds guess should be cancelled as he put it in BOLD numbers. That has to be against some kind of rule. Dennis? Can we have a ruling on this one please? ;)
    Doug, you are mistaken, it isn't in bold, it is in Canadian font...............Therefore, what ever number is the winning number has to have Canadian math applied to it.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

Doug, you are mistaken, it isn't in bold, it is in Canadian font...............Therefore, what ever number is the winning number has to have Canadian math applied to it.
    I'm actually well-versed in Canadian Math. We call this the Ann Murray Rule.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:

I'm actually well-versed in Canadian Math. We call this the Ann Murray Rule.
    Does the government know that you are using our fonts Todd? Hmmmm?

As for the Anne Murray rule, that does not apply in this situation. Bandy used a whole number which then requires the Gordon Lightfoot rule to be applied. But he is right, I do recognize the font now. I personally use a Nicaraguan font on my posts. That is why mine looks different then Todds.