Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Another giveaway - Reinado Cigars - LAST DAY TO ENTER!

Yep, I'm hosting another giveaway! Same rules as last time... just click on the image below and post a relevant comment on the review page and you're entered!

And if you missed it, Reinado Owner, Antonio Lam, was on CigarChat yesterday! Video is available on my site and under the CigarChat thread here on Ccom

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Reinado Cigars

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Sweet been seeing these getting some press recently, fingers crossed I will get to try one!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review bro. How was is with your java?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    chemforever:
    Sweet been seeing these getting some press recently, fingers crossed I will get to try one!
    not at all what I expected form a Nicaraguan Puro...
  • Options
    Vision:
    It paired pretty nicely... I had a french roast, black and found that the cigar stood up nicely... I bet a lighter blend would be even better.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Rob!
    I'm gonna pass on this one, because I'd really feel bad if I won another one. LOL!
    Great review though!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    done
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i just clicked on this link twice for ya Rob. chaching. double time. cha cha ching ching
  • Options
    0patience:
    Awesome Rob!
    I'm gonna pass on this one, because I'd really feel bad if I won another one. LOL!
    Great review though!!
    Seriously... give some other folks a chance!

the odds were against you, but you still managed back to back wins...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sweet nic puro??? I'm in...
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Read and posted! Thanks again Rob
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice review Rob!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    Vision:
    It paired pretty nicely... I had a french roast, black and found that the cigar stood up nicely... I bet a lighter blend would be even better.
    I have been saying this forever. The best drink to pair with ANY Nicaraguan stick is a good cup of black Nicaraguan Coffee. Roast them to med. dark and bam! flavor heaven. Awesome review Rob, will these be available fairly easily or are they going to be a challenge to get?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always love your reviews. I can't wait to try one of these.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    laker1963:
    robbyras:
    Vision:
    I have been saying this forever. The best drink to pair with ANY Nicaraguan stick is a good cup of black Nicaraguan Coffee. Roast them to med. dark and bam! flavor heaven. Awesome review Rob, will these be available fairly easily or are they going to be a challenge to get?
    they are available now... the Empire Grand Reserve (maduro) will be out next month... PM sent
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Done! I responded under Matt! Left you the joke about football! Hahahahahahahhahaha
  • Options
    Last day to enter guys... thanks again for the support!
  • Options
    And we have our winner... and... it's another Ccom forum member... Random.Org likes you guys!

Reinado Contest Winner

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    congrats to the winner!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to JLMarta!!!
    Way to go!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rob, know where we can get a fiver? Not in the market now, but I will be.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    And we have our winner... and... it's another Ccom forum member... Random.Org likes you guys!

Reinado Contest Winner

Wow. Surprised, happy, looking forward to whatever the prize will be. Many thanks, Rob, for the great reviews and the chance to enter for the occasional giveaway. Keep up the good work, Bro....