Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MTuccelli

is a good of a person as I ever want to meet... It's amazing how much one person can impact another's life without ever actually meeting in person... we're gonna change that in the near furture though...

that's it... just wanted to say that Michael is a great man, BOTL and friend.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    is a good of a person as I ever want to meet... It's amazing how much one person can impact another's life without ever actually meeting in person... we're gonna change that in the near furture though...

I respect that Rob!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    What a place. If the UN could act as graciously and honerably as so many of the members of this site... the world would be a WHOLE lot better off.

Well deserved show of respect for a first class BOTL and person, from another first class BOTL and person.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could say that about most of the people on this forum.
    The cool thing is, that most don't even know they have an impact on someone's life.
    It amazes me that this forum becomes more of a family than just a discussion group.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    0patience:
    The cool thing is, that most don't even know they have an impact on someone's life.
    It amazes me that this forum becomes more of a family than just a discussion group.

I have not even been a member a month yet and i already love you guys...yous guys are the bestestest guys evvvvv-errrr.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    0patience:

I have not even been a member a month yet and i already love you guys...yous guys are the bestestest guys evvvvv-errrr.
    YOU sir are still on probation. You have been trying to encourage Vision to have virtual homosexual sexual relations with me against my will. No means NO mister!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    nickiam:
    0patience:

YOU sir are still on probation. You have been trying to encourage Vision to have virtual homosexual sexual relations with me against my will. No means NO mister!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....i just encourage people to be themselves, i DO NOT condone homosexual behavior, hence the reason i told him to make sure he said "good game" and "no ****"
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    nickiam:
    0patience:

Just say "No ****" I guess and we are in the clear. That would be one cigar you wouldnt forget... MMMM Robusto...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    laker1963:
    nickiam:
    0patience:

Just say "No ****" I guess and we are in the clear. That would be one cigar you wouldnt forget... MMMM Robusto...
    whoa whoa whoa!! don't read the fortune cookie's fortune yet! No mention of me on this? how incredibly RUDE. and no i will not say "no ****" ok seriously though, no ****
  • Options
    I apologize for hijacking this thread. It was of a serious nature and deserves more respect. To MTucelli and RobbyRas my apologies gentlemen.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    I apologize for hijacking this thread. It was of a serious nature and deserves more respect. To MTucelli and RobbyRas my apologies gentlemen.
    Oh. Yea me too. Im sorry
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    0patience:
    +1 Agreed!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:

Mike is a great person.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the kind words Rob...you too have made an impact on my life as well.