Home General Discussion
Options

Best box under 100 bucks

Mine so far has been Diesel Unlimited. Cant get enough of this stick.

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Cuivari Reserva 4000
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    BAUZA made by Arturo Fuente. You can find a box of 25 Robusto below $100 dollar.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    BAUZA made by Arturo Fuente. You can find a box of 25 Robusto below $100 dollar.
    well well it is Rip. Hi Rip. *shakes hand*
  • Options
    Or how about way under 100 bucks? Check out today's ccom deal. corojo label house blend (blended by pepin) is 30 bucks for a box of robustos. With shipping, it shouldn't be anymore than 35 or 40 bucks.
  • Options
    Padron 3000 can be had for about 100 bucks, and that's for a box of 26. For my money, that can't be beat.
  • Options
    What's up Juin...shakes hand. Hello from Istanbul...drinking a cup of strong Turkish coffee, smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI and enjoying the view of the Bosphorus straight(both Europe and Asia side). I am truly a happy man and lost in Ottoman Empire history. Hope you are doing well.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    What's up Juin...shakes hand. Hello from Istanbul...drinking a cup of strong Turkish coffee, smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI and enjoying the view of the Bosphorus straight(both Europe and Asia side). I am truly a happy man and lost in Ottoman Empire history. Hope you are doing well.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    oh WOW. That sounds absolutely sublime. I'm very happy to hear that the trip is treating you well! Stay thirsty my friend. Wait... you're supposed to tell ME that. Fun travels!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Pardon k series are good!! But they will always be available... I would go for the mow little devils!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    anyone try Tat Series P? Boxes are like $65... personally, I've never had it, but I'm curious
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    JDN Celebracion coronas. IMO, the best "bargain" cigar on the market.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Diesel d.x $65 a box. CAO LaTriviata about $85 a box. My Father LB 1922 petit robusto $90 a box on sprinter.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    UHC Diesel, Shorty, AJ MOWPA, MOWPAM, Curivari reserva 4000, Black Market robusto, Ruination, Padron londres or 2000....there are plenty bro
  • Options
    jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Assuming you meant 20+ ct box (and not, say, the Little Monsters), under or right at $100: Cain Daytona Padron 2000 Oliva V #4 (but good luck finding) Est. 1844 EPC Core EPC Core Maduro Brick House
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    oh WOW. That sounds absolutely sublime. I'm very happy to hear that the trip is treating you well! Stay thirsty my friend. Wait... you're supposed to tell ME that. Fun travels!
    I'm more of a Byzantine Empire kind of guy,, :O) enjoy Constantinople....
  • Options
    LOL...I understand what you mean. I just visited the Hagia Sophia- former Orthodox Basilica, later a mosque and now a mesuem. I saw the same in Peru- first an Inca temple then a Catholic church, later a mesuem. Each time I visit a place life these, I ask myself was it really necessary? As a human being, we never learn from our mistake. I will post some pictures when I return home.
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    LOL...I understand what you mean. I just visited the Hagia Sophia- former Orthodox Basilica, later a mosque and now a mesuem. I saw the same in Peru- first an Inca temple then a Catholic church, later a mesuem. Each time I visit a place life these, I ask myself was it really necessary? As a human being, we never learn from our mistake. I will post some pictures when I return home.
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Cool that will be awesome,,lookin forward to seein them!!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas AAA
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sms419:
    same here, I've bought 4 boxes of this stick. D.5 is the perfect size.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Diesel UHC, box of 30 for $100? I'll take that!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    One of the best boxes I've bought for under $100 is the Padilla Miami 8&11 reissue from El Titan de Bronze.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Or how about way under 100 bucks? Check out today's ccom deal. corojo label house blend (blended by pepin) is 30 bucks for a box of robustos. With shipping, it shouldn't be anymore than 35 or 40 bucks.
    Yeah those house blends offer some helluva deals for anyone's taste. Cameroon, purple, or sungrown fit me.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto. No question.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    I LoVE Istanbul. One of favorite places in the world. Such a wealth of history . Nice people also.
    To the topic at hand... san christobal del sols for me... or MF 1922 pettite robustos
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

I approve this message. Along with a box of Perdomo Lot23 Naturals. You can't go wrong with them in any fashion...

• Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    sms419:
    same here, I've bought 4 boxes of this stick. D.5 is the perfect size.

Just ordered a box of d.5 cant wait.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    One of my favorite for under a $100 bucks is Te-Amo Maduro. Mexican Cigar that has always stayed the same for over the past 17 years that I have smoked them. Just a good reliable Cigar.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    wow
  • Options
    GreenMachineGreenMachine Posts: 483
    The Unholy Cocktail is one of my favorites!!!!!!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    BigT06:

Where oh where can I get my hands on a box of these! Or at least a sampler, I don't see them on CCOM, would love to try them, I've heard great things!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    anyone try Tat Series P? Boxes are like $65... personally, I've never had it, but I'm curious
    The P was the first tat I tried. I really enjoyed it, I'd like to give it another try now that I've had some others for it to stand up against, but I thought it was a great little smoke for about $4
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America