Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar.com discounts?

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
I'm waiting to pull the trigger on an order, but money's a bit tight and I'm waiting for the right excuse.

Does anyone know when or if cigar.com offers discounts/promotions?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    only the daily deals and if you go to the home page they highlight a few special offers. also if you sign up for the emial then you getr a special offer ever week or so. sometimes more.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    You could check the "Daily Deal" or the "Weekend Blitz". Just check for the banners for them on the first page or go to the Cigar Menu page and you can find links there as well.
    THere is ALWAYS something on sale or a great deal to be had.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Every day on the daily deal -great discounts-check it out-also the weekend deals check it out also .
  • Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Is there an echo in the room? :)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ccom of the month, that gives you a steady 10percent off..
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    hmm, I've got a small 50 ct humi (which probably only holds about 30-40), so I've gotta pick/choose what I buy until I can afford a larger one

Does the 10% ccom of the month allow you to pick which cigars to apply them to?
  • Options
    mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Posts: 686
    you joiin the cotm club, get five featured cigars every month and 10% off purchases
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I got a discount code in my email last about a month ago that I promptly used to make a purchase. Was the first time I had ever got one. I'd love for them to send out more.