• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    stop lying to us! pants on fiyah
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    You bully!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I can't believe no one is guessing yet, we all know what kind of sticks Steve throws around here. I wish I could guess, but I helped him work on a couple of those packages. (just a small clue there) LOL
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    I can't believe no one is guessing yet, we all know what kind of sticks Steve throws around here. I wish I could guess, but I helped him work on a couple of those packages. (just a small clue there) LOL
    Haha I got one set of guesses so far.
    Oh well Ill keep the prizes for the next set of victims!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    My guesses: box #1 - not me, box #2 - not me, box #3 - not me, box #4 - not me. Please tell me I'm right on all four.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not me either.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Cat, Greg,RCY, Jeep:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    My guesses: box #1 - not me, box #2 - not me, box #3 - not me, box #4 - not me. Please tell me I'm right on all four.
    HAHAH DON'T YOU WISH-
    One of them MAY be Tony...
    Tell ya what whoever GUESSES ONE of the victims I'll bomb someone of there choosing. Lets go with that.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    HAHAH DON'T YOU WISH-
    Tell ya what whoever GUESSES ONE of the victims I'll bomb someone of there choosing. Lets go with that.
    Awe, come on Steve. You really didn't need to do anything. Why don't people remember that bombs are really gifts with no expectation of reciprocation.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Sleeveplz, Jiunn, Irish, Nickiam:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Sleeveplz, Jiunn, Irish, Nickiam:-)
    for sure it aint me. Steve already sent me a very nice package a few weeks ago. horrible guess HORRIBLE
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    HAHAH DON'T YOU WISH-
    Awe, come on Steve. You really didn't need to do anything. Why don't people remember that bombs are really gifts with no expectation of reciprocation.
    Tony I've had you in my sights for awhile now. It just happened to turn out you hit me first. This isn't "return fire" so to speak. You were on my list for this weeks bombings anyway. I can't deviate from my list!HAHA! I hope you enjoy the selection as much I know I'll enjoy the ones you sent...
    I don't believe in "returning fire" quickly so don't take it as that. I did it simply because I haven’t bombed you yet and your one of those crazy guys who participate in sharing the passion.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    HAHAH DON'T YOU WISH-
    Tony I've had you in my sights for awhile now. It just happened to turn out you hit me first. This isn't "return fire" so to speak. You were on my list for this weeks bombings anyway. I can't deviate from my list!HAHA! I hope you enjoy the selection as much I know I'll enjoy the ones you sent...
    I don't believe in "returning fire" quickly so don't take it as that. I did it simply because I haven’t bombed you yet and your one of those crazy guys who participate in sharing the passion.

Mike wins the Captain Obvious Award! PM the Victim buddy... Ok 3 left folks. Name'em and I'll do your dirty work!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    HAHAH DON'T YOU WISH-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN1q9Giz7zo
  • Options
    Mr. pelirrojo has guessed one of the victims correctly! So he now gets to choose my next victim. We have two more targets left folks.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    marineatbn03:
    Good lord bro, glad I am on another continent
    You`ll be here soon enough on leave bro...
    Yes he will!!
    Hey now, I want to relax, not rebuild, lol.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Mr. pelirrojo has guessed one of the victims correctly! So he now gets to choose my next victim. We have two more targets left folks.

Hooray! I won and I get to pick on someone! Mwahahahahaha...