Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Nickiam "We have a Failure..."

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
"What we seem to have here is a failure to communicate" So just pulling into drive and the poor mail lady pulls up, usually I just walk out and she hands me whatever!!! Noooo!!! She has to get out and open the back of vehicle and starts to hand me a box, my eyes catches the name on the box, so I step back telling her that those are explosives....Ummmm, BTW that don't go over to well with the post office!!! She dropps the package and BOOM!! After dust settles I see the mail lady all black and charred now and say... Thank You, whatelse am I supposed to say??? Pick up what is left over and take in house to find these beauties inside form Nickiam, Bombing is done with NO payback intended, hence failure to communicate!! Thank you for the wonderful sticks, It is too much!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do unto others and they will do unto you!! Nice job Nick you better find a haystack to hide in...Lol
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice job.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice return fire!! Mike, you have no idea what is coming your way! Lol
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    haha this should be good
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Knock it off Smokin!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Nick. San Diego eh? I actually go there to visit a good friend once every quarter or so. Next time I'm down, lets go herfin
  • Options
    jliu:
    Nice Nick. San Diego eh? I actually go there to visit a good friend once every quarter or so. Next time I'm down, lets go herfin
    Where do you get San Diego from????
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    MVW67:
    Smokindaddy:
    Knock it off Smokin!!
    I think it's time to call upon the Ninja!!!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    jliu:

Im in Tacoma, Washington not san diego, but if you are ever up this way im definitely up for it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    MVW67:
    Smokindaddy:
    Knock it off Smokin!!
    I think it's time to call upon the Ninja!!!
    Oh hell yeah!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    jliu:

Im in Tacoma, Washington not san diego, but if you are ever up this way im definitely up for it.
    darnit. got all mixed up and stuff. btw I am seriously thinking about doing a oregon / washington trip w/in he next two months or so. If I do, I hope I meet you and some other folks up there. I can't pass up the food, beer, and wine you guys have. I hear it's awesome
  • Options
    jliu:
    nickiam:
    jliu:

darnit. got all mixed up and stuff. btw I am seriously thinking about doing a oregon / washington trip w/in he next two months or so. If I do, I hope I meet you and some other folks up there. I can't pass up the food, beer, and wine you guys have. I hear it's awesome
    JuJu is fvcked up as a football bat!!!!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    nickiam:
    jliu:

Heck yeah. Just let me know whenever youre up here and we can put away some foods, beers, and cigars.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    nickiam:
    jliu:

Yummy Mr. Jiuly that would be fabulous
  • Options
    MVW67:
    "What we seem to have here is a failure to communicate" So just pulling into drive and the poor mail lady pulls up, usually I just walk out and she hands me whatever!!! Noooo!!! She has to get out and open the back of vehicle and starts to hand me a box, my eyes catches the name on the box, so I step back telling her that those are explosives....Ummmm, BTW that don't go over to well with the post office!!! She dropps the package and BOOM!! After dust settles I see the mail lady all black and charred now and say... Thank You, whatelse am I supposed to say??? Pick up what is left over and take in house to find these beauties inside form Nickiam, Bombing is done with NO payback intended, hence failure to communicate!! Thank you for the wonderful sticks, It is too much!!!

You are very welcome good sir.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Nice hit on Sir Mike, Nick!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Washington REPRESENT!!!! Hahahahahaha mike you got owned! Well for the moment anyway. Atta boy Nick, just watch out cause his return fire is hurts!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, Nick.
    That's an awesome selection of smokes.

And it's about time that the "school yard bully" got a taste of his own medicine, HAHA. I kid, I kid.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *