Home General Discussion

anyone heard from greg2648

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
Haven't seen him online lately... just curious

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bout, 2 days seen he was on for a little while, haven't seen much of sniper lately either!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yea, Greg has been around but not posting. Glen is around too but not posting too much either. btw, when greg gets back on and does that bear trade stuff, I want another shot at him. I must redeem myself from the last round.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    yea, Greg has been around but not posting. Glen is around too but not posting too much either. btw, when greg gets back on and does that bear trade stuff, I want another shot at him. I must redeem myself from the last round.
    HAHAHAHA.......................SNOOB
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I used to love you. This is getting a bit difficult at this rate
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    It's all good Jiunn, I just got a new 20ct.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    uh oh. another clown vehicle
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    uh oh. another clown vehicle
    Well...I do need to stock with bandy candy first, but its ready at any given time.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

This is what Greg will do to you every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

hahah Marker what in the world was that?! I watched it and now I can't stop swinging my head left and right hahah. I was expecting some clip from the movie 300 or something. definitely not this! Either way, I do need to try at least with Greg. The man is nutso
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

hahah Marker what in the world was that?! I watched it and now I can't stop swinging my head left and right hahah. I was expecting some clip from the movie 300 or something. definitely not this! Either way, I do need to try at least with Greg. The man is nutso
    Dude, that was you getting Rickrolled! Classic.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Felt appropriate since Greg rickrolled him the first time. He will just do it again.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I heard from him.......Looks like he put a post in "trade, bombs, passes". Holy Shat.........
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    greg2648:
    I heard from him.......Looks like he put a post in "trade, bombs, passes". Holy Shat.........
    Guys I just saw a greg2648
    bump for bandy wandy jerkface. I'm trading with Greg again. me me me me me mememmememmememmemememme