Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mtuccelli

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a pm from Mike Tuccelli a few days ago informing me that I had a package coming my way. Mike and I talk regularly and bomb each other fairly often. As always I am blown away, not by the cigars or whatever it may be in the box, but by the thoughts and words that accompany the packages. Mike knows that my brother and I fish as often as we can, so he sent a couple tins of little cigars for us to "share when you guys are heading to the lake to fish or just sitting on the porch".

As "the robbyras" said earlier today, Mike Tuccelli "is a good of a person as I ever want to meet... It's amazing how much one person can impact another's life without ever actually meeting in person". I couldn't say it any better than that! Mike has become a great friend over the past year and I could only wish to have the opportunity to meet him in person!

I've never had any cigar smaller than a typical corona, so I'm really looking forward to trying these out!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! Have a good time with your brother, fishing or just shooting the breeze together.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Nice hit