Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

"The RobbyRas" Has Gone Plum Loco...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I have been away for a few days and when I returned I had a package from CCOM that I knew that I hadn't ordered. I was, however, aware of a package coming from Rob. As he explained it to me, this package represented a little payback from the Christmas Exchange. Apparently he felt I went above and beyond what would be customary. As most of you know this would be impossible. I have never delivered a package or bomb that was over the top. In this case I will not argue with "The RobbyRas" and I will take my punishment like a man lol. Rob, not only are you a scholar, but you are also a gentleman. Thank you for the Little Monsters, as I look forward to enjoying every one of them.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Very nice hit there Greg, for a very deserving BOTL.
    Classy as always Rob. Greg where you been?
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow great hit
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Damn straight- Thats an awesome hit on a deserving brother.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Hahahahaha. Thank you for noticing. New responsibilities at work has me chasing my tail right now. I hope it settles down soon so I can get back into the mix. lol. I have an overstock of inventory looking for new homes. lol.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    Hahahahaha. Thank you for noticing. New responsibilities at work has me chasing my tail right now. I hope it settles down soon so I can get back into the mix. lol. I have an overstock of inventory looking for new homes. lol.
    Did you get a promotion Greg? Congratulations if you did. If you just had more stuff piled onto your plate... then my condolences bro'. Hope all settles down for you so you can enjoy the summer weather with a few choice sticks bud.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow very nice!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Greg got a promotion at work. Which means more pay but more hours and more responsibility. I.e. makes less per hour and gets yelled at more.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Robbyras, once again you demonstrate how classy you are. Couldn't bomb a better brother.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Well done!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hit Rob, Greg thread just asking about you in the general forum!! Congrats on new direction in job?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see this!!! Nce hit Robby!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    always coca cooooolaaaa. hi polar bear.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there... this is just a small thank you for the Xmas destruction you sent my way... Hope you enjoy bro!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Rob!! Bury your hole deeper Greg...LOL..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMMMNNNNN, Epic hit, Rob!

i always wondered what it would take to scare the "big bad wolf" - looks like he's afraid of itty-bitty little monsters....bwahahah

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Just in case you weren't around for the 2011 Secret Santa... this is what Greg did to me...

2011-12-17_23-44-01_412
    2011-12-17_23-55-43_251
    2011-12-17_23-51-21_716
    2011-12-17_23-52-15_348
    2011-12-17_23-53-32_154

and a bottle of Glenlivit... yes, that is a complete set of the original monster series +the Boris... he completely crushed me... just an unreal gift... so you can see why I say this is just a small step in the direction of getting even
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    robbyras:
    Just in case you weren't around for the 2011 Secret Santa... this is what Greg did to me...

2011-12-17_23-44-01_412
    2011-12-17_23-55-43_251
    2011-12-17_23-51-21_716
    2011-12-17_23-52-15_348
    2011-12-17_23-53-32_154

and a bottle of Glenlivit... yes, that is a complete set of the original monster series +the Boris... he completely crushed me... just an unreal gift... so you can see why I say this is just a small step in the direction of getting even

wow! no wonder he deserved a hurtin, amazing hits both of you.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa. Wow. that's absolutely amazing man
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap! I wasn't here for last Christmas and had no idea that was the kind of destruction he laid on you. Simply unreal.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I didn't even know they made a tat monster gift set like that, never seen one!! Very cool.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Very nice hit Rob!! Bury your hole deeper Greg...LOL..

Warning^^^^^

Nice hit Mr. RobbyRas, enjoy Greg....

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a Christmas crush fo sho! I've never seen a "secret Santa" work out this way!! Wow
  • Options
    zeebra:
    I didn't even know they made a tat monster gift set like that, never seen one!! Very cool.
    They didn't... that was a custom job by Greg... he tracked down all the sticks and made the display box
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't have hit a better BOTL Greg I've only had the mummy and the face but there perfectly constructed sticks enjoy.