Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

catfish = beast mode

Dustin granted my make a wish... and then decided to throw in a nuke just to top it off...

I can't believe the awesomeness of this package. I do believe that Dustin has made a point with this one... he is officially a big dog, and do not forget it! Thanks for the awesome smokes, brother! And thank you for the awesome thumb pick. The personal touch makes the gift itself that much cooler.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome, Dustin. No return address seems to have made you a little bolder. I like it!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Todd, Dustin got ya good! Very nice
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dayuuuuuum. ruff rydah
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...forgot about the bumble bee. It is basically a Jazz three attached to a thumb pick, it's what got me into using a thump pick dude. they are made by Fred Kelly, awesome company and product. I only use them for recording as they are quite expensive for a pick and for the most part I use them when I need rythm chunk or clean consise alternate picking. Otherwise, I use their slick pick for guitar and the speed pick for banjo.
  • Options
    And let me know what you think of the Chaveta, I will pick some more up when I get to my new place in a week or so, possibly this weekend. I am very interested to try it.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    That is awesome, Dustin. No return address seems to have made you a little bolder. I like it!
    That has nothing to do with it man, I ain't hiding, just moving. I like playing patty cakes =)
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Damn cat nice job.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    BigT=BigTea Bagged
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    BigT=BigTea Bagged
    hahaha. dip dip like choco covered strawberries
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    BigT=BigTea Bagged
    hahaha. dip dip like choco covered strawberries
    Stem included!!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    BigT=BigTea Bagged
    LMAO....classic Herf Dog
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    And let me know what you think of the Chaveta, I will pick some more up when I get to my new place in a week or so, possibly this weekend. I am very interested to try it.
    The Chaveta is a very solid/good stick.. Jim (Bombay) gifted me a robusto and I very much enjoyed it..
    Nice Hit Enjoy Mr Teabag,,lol
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    holy crap!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Nice Hit!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    can't speak for any of these but the chaveta is one I recently got in a trade on another forum and am anxious to try after it recovers from the deep freeze!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy shnikeez that's a pow!!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very delicious looking hit!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...