Home General Discussion
Options

Been gone for a while

Hey everybody, I'm back! I've been gone for nearly a year from the boards here and haven't been buying any cigars, just smoking my stock. I've been out of the game, so I have a question to pose to everyone here: What are your favorite medium and full blends that have come out in the last year and a half?

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Undercrown, Room 101 SA, Flor de las Antillas, LFD Colorado Oscuro to name a few. Din't know you before, but welcome back!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome back.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, welcome back. Done with school now or are you still in the Long Beach area? Check out the SoCal, NorCal, Central Cal Herf threads, lots going on right now.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I'm still in Long Beach, just been super busy with working on film sets. I'll definitely check out those threads. And thanks Joz3r, good to be back.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    I'm still in Long Beach, just been super busy with working on film sets. I'll definitely check out those threads. And thanks Joz3r, good to be back.
    If you ever can find the to make it into the OC, I'm pretty sure there are some newer releases that have your name on them.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Love you
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Yeah I think a trip is definitely in order, I've been out of the loop and it's time to make my presence known again haha
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike, welcome back. Done with school now or are you still in the Long Beach area? Check out the SoCal, NorCal, Central Cal Herf threads, lots going on right now.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

From 2012. Lol

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

.....It seemed a lot longer than 36hrs....