Home General Discussion
Options

Mi Barrio by Don Pepin Garcia El Billetero

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
anyone had this new one yet, by Don Pepin? I love most of his blends....if you guys have tried these let me know what you think? image

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    anyone had this new one yet, by Don Pepin? I love most of his blends....if you guys have tried these let me know what you think? image
    Send me your addy and you can try for yourself.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Personal favorite and a box buy. The toro is what I like, very creamy, and my favorite of the EO brands
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Come to think of it,,,,,Best box buy under 100 bucks..
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    You've gotten lucky Rudy.. wish I could be that lucky :p But I got some 5ers for a good price :p
  • Options
    The divers are cheaper then the box, although I got mine one sale for a damn good deal. They are discontinued to an released in 09 I believe so buy them up
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Personal favorite and a box buy. The toro is what I like, very creamy, and my favorite of the EO brands
    +1 on the toro,,
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    You've gotten lucky Rudy.. wish I could be that lucky :p But I got some 5ers for a good price :p
    yep x2,,,lol
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Like these sticks ever since Rudy sent me one!! Just put another in my traveler with me!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys..... Pm to you bandyt09....thanks!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Like these sticks ever since Rudy sent me one!! Just put another in my traveler with me!:-)
    I got intro'd to these by chemforever and JJ,, just payin it forward,, thats what its all about!!!!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    I got intro'd to these by chemforever and JJ,, just payin it forward,, thats what its all about!!!!
    yep an often overlooked gem as long as you don't pay retail.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    OR if you don't pay anything. Mike (MVW) sent me one in a welcome bomb back in April and I still have it, maybe it will get torched this weekend! Thank you brother!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    OR if you don't pay anything. Mike (MVW) sent me one in a welcome bomb back in April and I still have it, maybe it will get torched this weekend! Thank you brother!
    torch it dude... Thanks to Chem, whom gave one to Kid, whom gave one to me and mike, now it is your turn lol. I LOVE them...they always have a special place in my humi and it broke my heart to get rid of most of my box due to storage issues and moving.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    catfishbluezz:
    +1 Dustin. I picked up a box of the el forro's and their real solid. For me they start out a bit dry and spicey, but man they have an awesomely creamy, nutty and haylike sweet spot that lasts forever. I don't think I like em quite as much as dustin does, but I am a fan, and really looking forward to the aging potential of the second half of my box. For some reason I'm missing the first half already. haha
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1 Dustin. I picked up a box of the el forro's and their real solid. For me they start out a bit dry and spicey, but man they have an awesomely creamy, nutty and haylike sweet spot that lasts forever. I don't think I like em quite as much as dustin does, but I am a fan, and really looking forward to the aging potential of the second half of my box. For some reason I'm missing the first half already. haha
    Yeah dude...box worthy for sure, I set aside a few for aging and will get more when I get back on my feet and get my wineador going.