Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Steve is Fn Ridiculous

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
My mail came nice and early this morning. Turns out the mail lady could hear the ticking and wanted this package out of her truck as soon as possible! Having dealt with this issue before, I knew to simply duck and cover. Turns out that warning Steve sent out a couple days ago was for me. Here's the damage and I must say, I am really looking forward to all of these. Bomb from BigfnSteve Steve, you said payback is a ****. So what do you call the payback on the payback? I'll let you dwell on that one for a little while...
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Steve!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    HAhaha! Hope your enjoy them. Not sure if I wrote it on the note but the Cabaiguan is from 08 and FREAKIN GOOD. One of the best Medium smokes I've ever had. Let me know what you think! I hope atleast a couple of them are new to you. You dish out quite a few beat downs figured your time was up :p Like I said in our PMs you have been on my "list" for some time.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    sick hit.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    HAhaha! Hope your enjoy them. Not sure if I wrote it on the note but the Cabaiguan is from 08 and FREAKIN GOOD. One of the best Medium smokes I've ever had. Let me know what you think! I hope atleast a couple of them are new to you. You dish out quite a few beat downs figured your time was up :p Like I said in our PMs you have been on my "list" for some time.
    The only one that I have had is the Opus, but I don't think I've had that vitola. I've bought several OSOK's, but ended up gifting them all away. So yeah, I'm going to really enjoy all of these. Thanks again man, this is too much!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    super nice hit!
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Wow! Great hit Steve. Tony stop being so generous for 5 seconds and actually smoke that OSOK!! :)
    SleevePlz:
    bigfnsteve:
    The only one that I have had is the Opus, but I don't think I've had that vitola. I've bought several OSOK's, but ended up gifting them all away. So yeah, I'm going to really enjoy all of these. Thanks again man, this is too much!
    I actualy wondered if that was the case with the OSOKs. I've become an OSOK addict and have sent out more than I've smoked. They're just that good. The whole world needs some OSOK love :p I think I'm on my 4th or 5th box.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit as always Steve. way to give the guy a good tug on the good ol shaft
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smash....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!! Hahaha Tony's gettin hit left and right
    Money can't buy taste
    whats the one on the left.
    jeep edson:
    whats the one on the left.
    Room 101 One Shot One Kill ... AKA THE GOODNESS
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great one Steve...you da NW Beast
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Steve very nice, so you like Room 101 OSOK HUH....
    are they hard to find. never seen one other than on here.
    jeep edson:
    are they hard to find. never seen one other than on here.
    PM sent