Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tony Chbeir.. Mr. Coffee???

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So today quit work early to take wife to lunch, everything is going good, actually great then we get home....I know the mail isn't here yet so all good, Right??? Wroooong! Get to front porch and there is a common size box (like the ones from ccom), btw which my wife knows perfectly, then she starts in... but i read the return label and show wife, look not from ccom, from whats brewing, she is like what's that? I dunno? So we take the box inside and open it up!! First thing we see is burlap??? then I pull it out(sounds dirty) and a note with a bag of coffee beans, wife is liking this now!!! Then BOOOM!! I pull out the cigars, she just looks at me and says your an idiot, thanks for the coffee.... Really Tony thank you for the terrific gift and Cigars, can't wait to try coffee!! Great Hit!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    great hit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    OMG, I would stab your eye out for that coffee. Great hit!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm jealous, nice freakin hit. Never had that before, let me know how it is Mike. What earthy flavor it has.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great move with the coffee and cigars! Yummy!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Coffee smells delicious! And cigars what a great pair:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Enjoy it Mike!

Expect blueberry and citrus aroama, medium body, good fruity acidity, and pronounced chocolate and stone fruit notes.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I am just enjoying the dogpiling Mike is recieving lately. Nice job Tony.