Home General Discussion

Why?

J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
Why does my wife feel that it is necessary to paint her fingernails in the same room that I have my humis? This has been an ongoing issue for 17 years now. I can move them and she will decide that is the new room to paint in! Has it hurt the smokes? Not yet; does it drive me nut? You bet!

Comments

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Women are wiley creatures. Thats probably her way of telling you she doesnt want you to smoke them anymore, but who knows.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    don't dwell on small things and move on. to complain about a minuscule issue is only going to make it major.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    zeebra:
    don't dwell on small things and move on. to complain about a minuscule issue is only going to make it major.

You've got that right. I have learned just to walk away. But it still makes me want to scream.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.S.:
    zeebra:
    You've got that right. I have learned just to walk away. But it still makes me want to scream.
    Don't just walk away but walk away and have a cigar. It will make the little stuff seem like nothing.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    J.S.:
    zeebra:
    Don't just walk away but walk away and have a cigar. It will make the little stuff seem like nothing.
    Better still...don't walk away and have a cigar...nothing like stinky cigar smoke to drive her out. *

*disclaimer: nothing I say in regards to a relationship should be taken seriously, I'm not married and if I was I probably wouldn't be anymore.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does she feel like she has to paint her nails? Does she paint her face too?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    J.S.:
    zeebra:

Better still...don't walk away and have a cigar...nothing like stinky cigar smoke to drive her out. *

*disclaimer: nothing I say in regards to a relationship should be taken seriously, I'm not married and if I was I probably wouldn't be anymore.

LOL. But not in the house, I have had that agreement since before we were married. But yes, after dinner, I plan on have 1 or maybe two since the temp. out is nice.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    id divorce her.

kist kidding. id probably let that one slide myself.