Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BigFNSteve, Is the FN Man!

Thanks Brother, Didn't even know these AB's existed until I got on here. Awesome hit man, thanks a million.

Guess I pissed off the right person, LOL.

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, really nice hit Steve.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy'em bro! You had someone looking out for you on this one. I can't take all the credit.
    I won't say who it was to prevent his A$$hole reputation from being tarnished but you probably know who it is. Hahaha
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hey, who you calling an *** willis? Lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey, who you calling an *** willis? Lol
    Ahaha all love bro!
    Obviously what you did was borkism at its best.
  • Options
    Lol, it wasnt me, it was all you!! Your a good guy Steve. I just dont know about that Dustin guy. Hahahaha
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Lol, it wasnt me, it was all you!! Your a good guy Steve. I just dont know about that Dustin guy. Hahahaha
    A$$hole dont blame me for this destruction... you had a part. *** I aint goin down with the ship by myself!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    A$$hole dont blame me for this destruction... you had a part. *** I aint goin down with the ship by myself!
    Hey Jon, i have no idea what this bigfndummy is talking about!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    I see how it is... your mailbox will be destroyed tomorrow anyway. Muahaha...
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    I see how it is... your mailbox will be destroyed tomorrow anyway. Muahaha...
    Crap thats right. There is a little fish looking for his cabiguan worm lol