Home General Discussion
Options

AB brazil

I guess I can smoke my last one now that these are regular production...stoked! http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewCigar.asp?brand=1285

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Never seen that one before. Thanks for the link.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one about 3 years ago. My wife bought it for me in a sampler. Still one of the best sticks ive ever had. I need to get more!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one somewhere with a year or two on it. im not sure why i havent smoked it.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Its been a couple years since I smoked one but I remember liking it more than the CAP Brazilia which is a decent stick.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I spotted one of these at my local B&M. Had no idea it was an AB. Might have to go score one.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Ask and you shall receive. Check the weekend blitz.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're available on this week's Weekend Blitz

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    They're available on this week's Weekend Blitz

Picking mine up tonight!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    hmm which size are you getting vision? Maybe we can set up a trade if you wanted to try more than one vitola. I am probably most interested in the toro ( this is the original vitola or the robusto). Too bad the corona is not offered.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    check out the weekend blitz...
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Ordered some toro, now I'll have to do a side by side comparing the old one in a few months.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have had 3 and i rate my cigars on a scale 1-5, all three have been a 5, love them and still have a couple with 2 years on them, maybe ill smoke 1 this weekend