Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Black Pearl Morado Belicoso

This "review" would be better characterized as a rant. I bought a box of the Black Pearl Morado Belicoso. Most, and I mean most of the cigars were very poorly constructed and unraveled on me. Many of these had defects which were plainly visible even through the cellophane. Clearly these cigars should have never left the factory.
I've ordered these cigars before and had no problems...there may have been one or two that were bad but that's all.
I will not order these cigars again because of the faulty rate.
Any one else have this experience with these cigars?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    daroz:
    This "review" would be better characterized as a rant. I bought a box of the Black Pearl Morado Belicoso. Most, and I mean most of the cigars were very poorly constructed and unraveled on me. Many of these had defects which were plainly visible even through the cellophane. Clearly these cigars should have never left the factory. I've ordered these cigars before and had no problems...there may have been one or two that were bad but that's all. I will not order these cigars again because of the faulty rate. Any one else have this experience with these cigars?
    I would bring them or send them back to the place of purchase. Any vendor will refund your money or replace the cigars.. And no, I have never gotten a defective cigar ever. Very lucky I guess.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never had a problem with the lph morados and ive bought by the box twice toros and belis
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Construction is one area I haven't been disappointed with as LPH goes. Granted I've only bought a few fivers, but the ones I've smoked have been constructed fine. As unlikely as it is, it sure does sound like you got a dud box...I've had that happen with a box and I know how frustrating it is.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've smoked a lot of the Morado toros. Never had a single problem. That being said... I don't expect Opus quality out of a $3 cigar...

I hate it for you that you got a bad box. I'd def get it replaced if possible.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Pretty consistent sticks. As everyone else said, contact the company you purchased from and send them pictures or just explain your issue. They should offer to refund your purchase after you send back the sticks, or at the least offer credit to purchase different sticks.