Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

ARGANESE TORPEDO

if U are looking for a dark wrapper with a sweet chocolate taiste with a hint of spice pepper and a earthy aroma, look no more. This was a cigar that was blended and rolled for a gentleman, forgot his first name but his last name was AGANESE, he would pass them out to his friends and they took off. I love this smoke, i keep plenty in my HUMI. this is a cigar for everyday smoke. pick em up soon.

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The Arganaese Maduro ML3 is a very good stick and probably the best stick I have ever had at, or even near, its current pricepoint.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Vulchor, Thank You for your input, this was my 2nd review, I hope I did well.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    The Arganaese Maduro ML3 is a very good stick and probably the best stick I have ever had at, or even near, its current pricepoint.
    I need to grab a couple of the ML3's to try nyself. The CL3 is good if you like a spice bomb!

Arganese also produces a series of unbanded cigars in 3 different wrapper/filler combinations, with the wrapper folded over and covering the foot. The line is named FDW for First Draw Wrapper because the first draws are all wrapper smoke. The blends are: Connecticut Ruby Red, Milan Marble Maduro, and Santiago Sweet. I enjoy them all, but the Milan Marble's thick, chewy smoke is my favorite.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb