Home General Discussion
Options

I Just Have to Say....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lakota72:
    Rick, you have been an amazing friend, and even better friend. I am glad you are on this forum and have certainly helped make it what it is.
    good to see you back on. Hope you're doing good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Rick, you have been an amazing friend, and even better friend. I am glad you are on this forum and have certainly helped make it what it is.

Ol` Capitainnn, man it's good to see your back. Guys and gals, it is my pleasure to re-introduce Lakota72. My friend that I deployed with. Last night I was looking in the ratings and review section. I see you have started reviewing, very nice. Made me pull out a Gurkha Centurian for the rotation soon. I have the same mix of them from Germany. I have to see the consistency, if these have changed as well. Are you back for good?
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

Ol` Capitainnn, man it's good to see your back. Guys and gals, it is my pleasure to re-introduce Lakota72. My friend that I deployed with. Last night I was looking in the ratings and review section. I see you have started reviewing, very nice. Made me pull out a Gurkha Centurian for the rotation soon. I have the same mix of them from Germany. I have to see the consistency, if these have changed as well. Are you back for good?

And this is another reason I love this place....

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rick, I've never had the pleasure of dealing with you, but from what I've read on this forum, you are one of the guys that has made this place what it is. So for that my brotha, I thank you!

No dealings, are you sure about that? The time has started ticking slow, lol.

In short, thanks for the words and watch your mailbox, lol.....

Ricks bark is bigger than his bite. Lol.

Mmccartneydc, you can thank JHewey, lol......

Hey hey hey, was trying to pay you a compliment here, no bombs......um um I'm moving, yeah, thats it, Im moving. (worked for Dustin) LOL, and as for you Mr. Hewey, don't think you won't feel the concussion if I do get hit from Rick!!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rick, I've never had the pleasure of dealing with you, but from what I've read on this forum, you are one of the guys that has made this place what it is. So for that my brotha, I thank you!

Mmccartneydc, you can thank JHewey, lol......

Hey hey hey, was trying to pay you a compliment here, no bombs......um um I'm moving, yeah, thats it, Im moving. (worked for Dustin) LOL, and as for you Mr. Hewey, don't think you won't feel the concussion if I do get hit from Rick!!!
    Hey now. I didn't do anything. Lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

I think he got confused and scrambled his words on this one.
    Nope. I ain't scared of rick. He already beat me down once and badly. Its not a challenge but I don't think he could do worse. By that's not a challenge I meant that rick so stay away.

Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Good to know. But you should still beat down mmccartneydc. Lol
    Really?
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Nope. I ain't scared of rick. He already beat me down once and badly. Its not a challenge but I don't think he could do worse. By that's not a challenge I meant that rick so stay away.

Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Really?
    Well you see what had happened was.... I felt you needed a beat down. Doesn't mean I did anything wrong. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Really?
    Well you see what had happened was.... I felt you needed a beat down. Doesn't mean I did anything wrong. :)
    Jhewey instigating.....get em Rick. :-)
  • Options
    james40:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Really?
    Jhewey instigating.....get em Rick. :-)
    There are more deserving brothers that should get a rick beat on this forum then me
  • Options
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, that's fine! I definitely don't have the ammo that Rick has, but mark my words Hewey, if I get hit bc of this.......................I'm hunting you!!! Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Really?
  • Options
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

Really?
    LOL, that's fine! I definitely don't have the ammo that Rick has, but mark my words Hewey, if I get hit bc of this.......................I'm hunting you!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:

LOL, that's fine! I definitely don't have the ammo that Rick has, but mark my words Hewey, if I get hit bc of this.......................I'm hunting you!!! Good luck JHewey, I'm not going to let you stir the pot. And no, your not in the 1%, lol....
    Really?
    No need for that!!!
  • Options
    It's all in good fun bud, if Rick decides to hit me then I'll just grin and take it like "Thank you sir! May I have another?" LOL .............................but I won't forget your coaxing! LOL
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    It's all in good fun bud, if Rick decides to hit me then I'll just grin and take it like "Thank you sir! May I have another?" LOL .............................but I won't forget your coaxing! LOL
    Good boy.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Lakota72:

Back until the middle of September then back down to the same mission. Might be going to the VI to do some stuff there as well for a few days.
  • Options
    I just have to say, I still love this place. The beard keeps taking care of me. Old friends appear and disappear only to appear again. I'm still in in shock of my Secret Santa and gift, lol. Who by the way has disappeared and I have something for him. Has anyone seen lsaac or wwestern? Some of these new guys crack me up, in good way. All I can say is keep on keeping on CCOM. Sorry for the interruption, I just felt like saying what's on my mind at this time :). Walt, Morgan and NewBoots, lol, yeah these guys are something else.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    We love ya too, Rick! And yes... The Beard IS the man... I just emailed him for an order of something not on the website. He was able to come through. The. Man.

And since you are a part of Team MTucelli... He happens to be a red pin on my map. That means him and I aint done. There is a deficit there.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man, I've missed a lot of people on these forums. Haven't been that active in a year or two. How have things been on these forums?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Man, I've missed a lot of people on these forums. Haven't been that active in a year or two. How have things been on these forums?
    Good, Wayne nice to see you back!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Nice to see you too. I've also noticed that the brands list on CCOM is about 3 times bigger than I last saw it. Guess it's time to order a sampler or two.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    MVW67:
    Nice to see you too. I've also noticed that the brands list on CCOM is about 3 times bigger than I last saw it. Guess it's time to order a sampler or two.

Wow, how you been Wayne and how's the family. Glad to see you around. You know you got me hooked on those Cohiba's :).

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I just have to say, I still love this place. The beard keeps taking care of me. Old friends appear and disappear only to appear again. I'm still in in shock of my Secret Santa and gift, lol. Who by the way has disappeared and I have something for him. Has anyone seen lsaac or wwestern? Some of these new guys crack me up, in good way. All I can say is keep on keeping on CCOM. Sorry for the interruption, I just felt like saying what's on my mind at this time :). Walt, Morgan and NewBoots, lol, yeah these guys are something else.
    Members like rick are the reason I was drawn to these forums. Such a great BOTL! I'll always have your back in the future in case anyone wants to issue you an 'open letter' like you got back in December. :))
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Whats so great about Rick, other than his avatar? Is he a good bork?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    oh no you dint...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    roland_7707:
    oh no you dint...

Walt, you know there's always one who like to stir the pot. Don't fall for it brother. Hello Roland_7707, whoever you are, lol.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow, how you been Wayne and how's the family. Glad to see you around. You know you got me hooked on those Cohiba's :).

Glad to hear you still like them, Rick. How have you been? And I'm alright. Wife's going on an internship to Kenya in the summer. I'm going back to school next year for police foundations. Got a new bed and the Xbox One (finally).
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    You know I love ya Rick.
    Wayne, it is good to see you around again.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    You know I love ya Rick.
    Wayne, it is good to see you around again.
    Good to see you around too. I've missed the community for a while.
  • Options
    Duplicate post.
  • Options
    All is well brother. Thanks for asking, when you get settled back in the forum. Let me know so we can knock off that dust :).