Home Ratings & Reviews

Camacho Cigars

Recently, I've become more of a fan of Camacho Cigars. They offer a wide selection of different flavored cigars, but at a moderate price. I really think they are becoming a more premium brand! My favorite cigar they offer is Camacho's Triple Maduro.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well, intro's are normally done in the General section. But what the heck, welcome to the forum. There's plenty of good reviews in this section about many Camacho cigars. Flavors, I'm not sure I'm following right on this. But, yes they are a leading brand with tons of variety. I'm a big fan of the brand myself. Have you ever tried the Camacho Scorpion? It's a terrrific cigar IMO. There's also the Camacho Corojo which they are mostly famous for. Anyway, glad you made it to the forum. If you could, introduce yourself in the General Discussion area so everyone can greet you. You would get a better response.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Camachos are nice sticks!! The triple maduro was the first release after the company changed hands to davidoff I do believe... That being said I'm sure davidoff will put a little spin on things and come out with some great releases for camacho!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    This guy is a shiller for Camacho. They have gone over a few cigar forums opening accounts just to say how good Camacho is then disappear. The guy on this board wasn't smart enough to look up how to hyperlink a site like they have on other sites. Lazy and annoying marketing. The best kind if you want to turn people off your brand.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    What a douche
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    interesting. i wonder if there is an actual connection to camacho. i doubt it.

it isnt their style.
    i do like camacho cigars. they were on my top three brands for years. right now id have them as either 4 or 5. once i get past three it gets more difficult to decide. i mean really, whats better? Avo or Camacho, or MoW, or Fuente, etc...

on that note, and in a thread of shameless promotions, im gunna review a Camacho Corojo Limited today. keep an eye.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    interesting. i wonder if there is an actual connection to camacho. i doubt it.

it isnt their style.
    i do like camacho cigars. they were on my top three brands for years. right now id have them as either 4 or 5. once i get past three it gets more difficult to decide. i mean really, whats better? Avo or Camacho, or MoW, or Fuente, etc...

on that note, and in a thread of shameless promotions, im gunna review a Camacho Corojo Limited today. keep an eye.

A favorite, thanks Kuzi. Some good has come from this thread regardless. I can't wait to read your thoughts on it....

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    This guy is a shiller for Camacho. They have gone over a few cigar forums opening accounts just to say how good Camacho is then disappear. The guy on this board wasn't smart enough to look up how to hyperlink a site like they have on other sites. Lazy and annoying marketing. The best kind if you want to turn people off your brand.
    You'd think he would know better then to use the word flavored!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the phrase "becoming a more premium brand." Pretty sure they have been. Lol!

Edit: also, Phillies has some pretty good flavors too, like peach. I really think they are well on their way towards being a premium brand! ;)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you guys need to boycott their stuff and send them to me to BURN..... one at a time... slowly.......
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I think you guys need to boycott their stuff and send them to me to BURN..... one at a time... slowly.......
    I'll help!
    Peter, you and I can start a cigar disposal service. We can do a slow incineration service.
    That's right, we will properly dispose of all your unwanted Comacho cigars. When we get done, there will be no trace that it ever existed. And of course, this service is absolutely FREE!! image
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Vision:
    I'll help!
    Peter, you and I can start a cigar disposal service. We can do a slow incineration service.
    That's right, we will properly dispose of all your unwanted Comacho cigars. When we get done, there will be no trace that it ever existed. And of course, this service is absolutely FREE!! image

I am in. It might be tough sitting there night after night burning cigars, drinking a few beers and listening to the game. Wow that would be tough................. =)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    0patience:
    Vision:
    I'll help!

I am in. It might be tough sitting there night after night burning cigars, drinking a few beers and listening to the game. Wow that would be tough................. =)
    How to I apply for a position at your Camacho Cigar Disposal Service... I have seventeen years experience, referals available upon request.
    kaspera79:
    Vision:
    0patience:
    Vision:
    I'll help!

How to I apply for a position at your Camacho Cigar Disposal Service... I have seventeen years experience, referals available upon request.

LOL

If, more like when I get a team together I may steal that name. The CCDS.