Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Im going to have blurred VISION for a while!!

A while back I commented on a pic of a Room 101 LTD Vision posted in the "what are you smoking tonight thread" From that comment he decided to send me a PM saying that as soon as he could get his hands on some more he would get them out to me. From there we discussed just doing a regular ccom 5 for 5 trade. Now fast forward to today. Im sitting at home relaxing on a day off playing with my daughter. I hear the mail man open my mail box shove something and take off. I thought to myself, that was wierd. So as I go to check the mail, it happens. BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! Thanks Vision for the AMAZING sticks, I wish I could smoke them all right now. Hope you enjoy your end of the trade.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    very nice! That AV with the dual shades is neat looking
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Vision! Jason, I don't know if you have heard, but AJ is blending for AVO and Padron now. So...ummmm....if you want to forward those on to me, I think everyone will understand. Thanks :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice Pete! you are starting to hit like a pro. Jason may need some stool softeners
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice Indeed!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha vision kicked your a$$!!!! Now go put some ice on it before it swells up!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    Hahahaha vision kicked your a$$!!!! Now go put some ice on it before it swells up!
    That's what Norco is for lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit Vision. Maybe now with your blurred vision you will see juin's pictures clearly.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice going Pete...very nice selection!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without you guys I wouldnt have the collection I do today. Now that I have some stuff I want to say thank you and pay back to the forum.

And its so fun to DESTROY people with fine cigars!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha nice he even threw up the upper cut
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Nice selection Vision! Jason, I don't know if you have heard, but AJ is blending for AVO and Padron now. So...ummmm....if you want to forward those on to me, I think everyone will understand. Thanks :)
    Lmao!!! Got me on that Tony....
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Haha nice he even threw up the upper cut
    That's a nice smoke, Jason liked it when we had one, wasn't my fave but the ometepe makes for a very different smoke. Very good cigar from punch
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Lmao!!! Got me on that Tony....
    Lmao I heard he's only gonna be responsible for the annys and fr's
    Money can't buy taste
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    SleevePlz:
    Come on now, thats like saying the Tigers are going to win the world series LOL
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Vision, and a nice combat slap (youtube combat slap vs **** slap) on a deserving guy!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    good stuff vision