JHewey:
    scarlin:
    jeep edson:
    glad its not me.
    Yea otherwise you'll get some dog rockets. Not even worth the hype :P
    +1
    + infinity.
    +1 Snoobie Doobie Dooo...Ruh Roh Raggy.

I see junebug is rubbing of on some^^^^^^, lol...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    scarlin:
    jeep edson:
    glad its not me.
    Yea otherwise you'll get some dog rockets. Not even worth the hype :P
    +1
    + infinity.
    +1 Snoobie Doobie Dooo...Ruh Roh Raggy.

I see junebug is rubbing of on some^^^^^^, lol...
    ^^^^^ <3 u
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    They always seem to show up to the scene of the crime. Jiunn, your days have already been numbered. No need to beat a dead horse as the say, lol. This is not for you and I'm tired of messing around with these jokers. He made this crime scene, I will clean it up......

Hey Rick, we cool, right? I don't think I've done anything to offend... (I'm picturing myself as Butch in Pulp Fiction standing behind Marsellus holding a samurai sword)
    Tony,
    You wussing out? Seriously?
    Wussing out? Nah. Besides, I'm pretty hopeful I'm not the target. I'm thinking those Visalia guys are the ones getting destroyed this time.

Think again, you want my addy. Well, here it comes......

Rick, PM regarding outgoing package to Sleeve.....
    WTH is this? James, leave Rick alone. Rick, leave me alone. It's not like I spent all day yesterday with friends building bombs. What's wrong with you guys?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    They always seem to show up to the scene of the crime. Jiunn, your days have already been numbered. No need to beat a dead horse as the say, lol. This is not for you and I'm tired of messing around with these jokers. He made this crime scene, I will clean it up......

Hey Rick, we cool, right? I don't think I've done anything to offend... (I'm picturing myself as Butch in Pulp Fiction standing behind Marsellus holding a samurai sword)
    Tony,
    You wussing out? Seriously?
    Wussing out? Nah. Besides, I'm pretty hopeful I'm not the target. I'm thinking those Visalia guys are the ones getting destroyed this time.

Think again, you want my addy. Well, here it comes......

Rick, PM regarding outgoing package to Sleeve.....
    WTH is this? James, leave Rick alone. Rick, leave me alone. It's not like I spent all day yesterday with friends building bombs. What's wrong with you guys?

Right, Mr. Funnyman ThreadJacker.

RCY Cigars:
    Are you confusing me with Jiunn? I'm not sure why you are out to get me. Clearly, I have never done anything wrong. How about we forget this whole thing? And for the record, the next pile of bombs going out are from the Michigan Militia, not me. So, obviously, I cannot be held responsible for any of those. Also, I still need your address. Someone want to hook a brother up?
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    dont worry, i have his address
    Trident:

I have yours as well. Please, dont make a mistake.....

RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

I have yours as well. Please, dont make a mistake.....

Apparently, you aren't aware of all of the members of the MI Militia. Hey Roman, good times yesterday. Almost couldn't carry all of the cigars you packaged up.
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Are you confusing me with Jiunn? I'm not sure why you are out to get me. Clearly, I have never done anything wrong. How about we forget this whole thing? And for the record, the next pile of bombs going out are from the Michigan Militia, not me. So, obviously, I cannot be held responsible for any of those. Also, I still need your address. Someone want to hook a brother up?

Blah, blah, blah, that's all I hear. I don't need help, all I need is a addy. And I just obtained it. Furthermore, whatever bounty you put on my head. Only makes it worse for you. So militia or not. It's like I said before. You see the helmet and the cigar. I'm ready, ARE YOU, lol........

I'm pretty sure Tony just threw me under the bus...I was trying to be the sleeper in bomb making...but now you all know that the MI militia has some god power and mythology behind it. So to answer your question...Yes, we are ready. Hope the helmet works.
    Trident:
    I'm pretty sure Tony just threw me under the bus...I was trying to be the sleeper in bomb making...but now you all know that the MI militia has some god power and mythology behind it. So to answer your question...Yes, we are ready. Hope the helmet works.

Cute, so this is how it goes? I guess the stuff I've done in the past does not count. Theres no loyalty amongst BOTL's from different states. I'm guessing you militia groupies were all cuddled up at the camp fire last night. Plotting my so called demise. Nevertheless, Pretty In Pink SleevePlz is going to get it in the worse way.....

You can thank your little militia...
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Cute, so this is how it goes? I guess the stuff I've done in the past does not count. Theres no loyalty amongst BOTL's from different states. I'm guessing you militia groupies were all cuddled up at the camp fire last night. Plotting my so called demise. Nevertheless, Pretty In Pink SleevePlz is going to get it in the worse way.....

Oh Rick, we are aware of your history. Which is why your name came up so easily when we started brainstorming this little endeavor. And for the record, this was all before this thread came along. All this trash talking is just making the bomb with your name on it that much worse/better.
    Loyalty? Ive seen some of the smacks that you have laid down on these forums. So, in the sense of these forums we are definately being loyal and putting you at the top of the list. I'm pretty sure your name came up as one of the first people.

Campfires yes, searching Michigans most wanted listed yes. bombs outgoing yes. Enjoy brother!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Oh Rick, we are aware of your history. Which is why your name came up so easily when we started brainstorming this little endeavor. And for the record, this was all before this thread came along. All this trash talking is just making the bomb with your name on it that much worse/better.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic
    +1 infinity
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    You have 24 hrs from now. You will seal your own fate.....

RCY Cigars:
    You have 24 hrs from now. You will seal your own fate.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPBUGUM7KQ