Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My 500th post yay!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congrats on 500, 1k is right around the corner now!

danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Congrats on the 5 hundo fellow angler.
    I hope your a bass man.... So cal has got the world record if not well sturgeon??
    Definite bass man. kinda hard not to be, living 5 min from a BassPro shop :P
    I could live in Bass Pro Shop!
    Pshhhh you're tellin me. On top of that, walking distance from the BPS is my fav B&M. If I go to one, I HAVE to go to the other. That means I'll be going to BPS tomorrow because my B&M has buy2get2 free every tues. Sticks n lures, sticks n lures.

So ... what are your guys' thoughts on umbrella rigs? I have yet to try one out. They blew up down here in So Ca in the last year or so.
    I am jealous....
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    I hope your a bass man.... So cal has got the world record if not well sturgeon??
    Pshhhh you're tellin me. On top of that, walking distance from the BPS is my fav B&M. If I go to one, I HAVE to go to the other. That means I'll be going to BPS tomorrow because my B&M has buy2get2 free every tues. Sticks n lures, sticks n lures.

So ... what are your guys' thoughts on umbrella rigs? I have yet to try one out. They blew up down here in So Ca in the last year or so.
    Don't like the umbrella rigs! To expensive and you neem musky gear it seems
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Lee!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:

I didn't quite get that last statement, (typo?)but I would love to fish for Muskies. None down here. I've seen your pics in the other thread. Very impressive. Baitcasters ftw.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:

I didn't quite get that last statement, (typo?)but I would love to fish for Muskies. None down here. I've seen your pics in the other thread. Very impressive. Baitcasters ftw.
    Yeah typo but your hucking about 3-4oz of lead! It tires you down quick even if you use a 5-1 gear ratio reel
    Money can't buy taste