Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Intergalactic pass- its on

Comments

• Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Great picture my friend. Thanks for being a part of my pas!
    Moved a few of you around and cannot get response from a couple people so we will keep plugging along. PM me if you want out of the pass. James my friend, your up next.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    James the pass is on its way. DC 03121430000296780859
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thanks bro.
    Pass has been received, thanks. Darthy Darth, you mentioned you moved a few people around, can you please confirm who is next in line? The list specifies RCY so I can send to him if you prefer.

Pics, takes, etc. will be added tonight. Thanks Darth for allowing me to be a part of this pass.
    james40:
    Pass has been received, thanks. Darthy Darth, you mentioned you moved a few people around, can you please confirm who is next in line? The list specifies RCY so I can send to him if you prefer.

Pics, takes, etc. will be added tonight. Thanks Darth for allowing me to be a part of this pass.
    First off, thanks for being in my pass bro. Next...... PICTURES!!

PM bigshizz for his addy and get it to him. I have PM' s to others with no luck.
    Received proactive PM from Bigshizza with his addy. This flies tomorrow. Took pics of takes/puts and will take a pic of Darth soon.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Received proactive PM from Bigshizza with his addy. This flies tomorrow. Took pics of takes/puts and will take a pic of Darth soon.
    I'm on it brother
    Walking to the PO in a few minute and will provide the tracking number. Thanks again Darth.

My takes(left) and puts (right)
    Katie trying to make my head explode
    Bigshizza, it's on it's way to you now. 03120860000201976544.
    james40:
    Bigshizza, it's on it's way to you now. 03120860000201976544.
    Thanks bro!
    james40:
    Walking to the PO in a few minute and will provide the tracking number. Thanks again Darth.

My takes(left) and puts (right)
    Katie trying to make my head explode
    I should have named it the "I can't count for ****" pass. Thanks for playing brother, great job!
    Darthy, Got it today and will get it out on Monday....who's the next target???
    Bigshizza:
    I have a couple pm's out right now for the next dude, I'll let you know asap. Pictures and give/takes?
    Darth Vader:
    Bigshizza:
    I have a couple pm's out right now for the next dude, I'll let you know asap. Pictures and give/takes?
    The pics will be up tonight...studying for a test presently...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM replied Darthy.
    Jim your victim is king. I pm him and he will get you his addy.
    Darth Vader:
    Jim your victim is king. I pm him and he will get you his addy.
    Thanks Darthy
    Can't be like Darthy w/o the light saber!!! image Takes on the left, puts on the right. This goes out Monday! image
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Can't be like Darthy w/o the light saber!!! image Takes on the left, puts on the right. This goes out Monday! image
    Ahahaha... sad thing is jim has to "secure" the local lounge with that thing before we herf!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    HA! thats frickin' classic! To bad Darthy didn't think of including a light saber!
    Bigshizza:
    Damn, I'm pretty sure I will need a forklift to send this thing to to the fightin boys. Thanks for taking part my friend!
    If I owe anyone for extra shipping cost please pm me. This thing has to be getting crazy big.
    Darth Vader:
    If I owe anyone for extra shipping cost please pm me. This thing has to be getting crazy big.
    It's my pleasure to help our service men and women. I can cover it, going there anyway... :)
    King you will be sending to Marty, lilwing88. Pm him for his addy.
    DC#03113260000118771865 off to Jim
    Package landed today ...... Will get some pics later and post tonight......
    Ok so I am working on the other pic....... here are my takes (L) and puts (R)image
    I find you lack of faith DISTURBING image
    The black gloves make the picture! Thanks for being part of the pass my friend.