Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The generosity of this forum!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Once again, I am left speechless by the generosity and thoughtfulness of the members of this forum. In spite of all the trash talking I may do at times, I am really humbled and extremely grateful for every gift that has been sent my way. Today, I received two unexpected packages in the mail. The first came from duckshooter. He's a new guy on the forum. We exchanged pm's when he first joined. I explained how we sometimes like to help out the new guys, especially if they are new to cigars. He insisted that I not send him anything as he felt like he couldn't repay the gift. Well, I broke him down and got his address and sent him a couple cigars to try. Today, I received this wonderful gift of cigars from Brandon. I have not tried any of these and am really looking forward to all of them. Thank you very much! Bomb from duckshooter The next package was from Lee. He and I have had some dealings in the past. Despite the fact that he just bombed me a couple weeks ago, he felt the need to hit me again with one of his 500th post bombs. A couple weeks ago I mentioned that I was looking for a herfador. Well, I'm not anymore. And of course it didn't come empty. God knows I love my Padrons and the rest are just way too much. Lee, you've hit me twice in a row now. That's not okay. I have plans for you! Bomb from Lee
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Nice hit!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hows it feel Mr., lol. Nice hit all around....

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha no plans neccesarry tony it's all in good nature and I don't need a new mailbox yet still recovering from mvw lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very awesome you two. when i think about this forum, i think about shafts
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very generous hits by both:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done fellas!!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very nice. good job guys
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Totally deserving bro!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    jliu:

me thinks that meesta jiunns thoughts are mostly about shafts. he also may or may not have seen a couple up close....that is all.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    jliu:

me thinks that meesta jiunns thoughts are mostly about shafts. he also may or may not have seen a couple up close....that is all.
    giiiigity. giiiiigity. giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigity. GIGGITYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    nickiam:
    jliu:

giiiigity. giiiiigity. giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigity. GIGGITYYYYYYYYYYYY
    that's why he's always getting earaches. I told him to close his eyes, not turn his head.. Doh!!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sickening all the love on this forum.... Its like a Turkish Bath..............
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice hit on both counts..but i also agree the forums are a great place to get information and honest reveiws.only been smoking for about 8 months and anytime ive had questions or needed some advice this ir where i came.i see now why they call it a brotherhood.
    no matter where you go, there you are.