Home General Discussion
Options

liga privada feral

just had the feral while reading game of thrones. might be the best stick i have ever had. thank you very much mike for the bomb. what are others thoughts of this cigar.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna get me some of that!!
  • Options
    Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    My thoughts are I would love to try one, or see one on a website that doesnt say out of stock or sold out. Everyone I have spoke to raves about them.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I love them and feel everyone should try them. And thats why I have none left. Lol
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The LP9 and T52 Bellicoso and Toros are my favorite!! The Feral was a bit too much for me as in strength.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    I love them and feel everyone should try them. And thats why I have none left. Lol
    Haha I have the same excuse. Definitely in my top 3 favorite smokes.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    The LP9 and T52 Bellicoso and Toros are my favorite!! The Feral was a bit too much for me as in strength.
    I agree w/ ICSHAWN re: 9s and t52 toros. but I looooove the ferals
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Yeah it does pack a punch. And I never knew what people meant when people said cigars can taste different depending on size. Til I had LP 9 robusto and a toro.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    RCY bombed me with one the other day, I'm gonna let it rest a week or so and try it out, I'm excited to see how it goes
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cazzie13:
    My thoughts are I would love to try one, or see one on a website that doesnt say out of stock or sold out. Everyone I have spoke to raves about them.
    I think Mike might have one you could try. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Cazzie13:
    Yes he does. Lol
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Cazzie13:
    I can send you one pm me your addy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    It took me six months to land some 9's. Can't imagine how long to get some 52's but I definitely will be on the hunt for this one.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    It took me six months to land some 9's. Can't imagine how long to get some 52's but I definitely will be on the hunt for this one.
    well well mister james. it appears I found the cigar we are having when you come up to visit.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FFP is a top 5 for me. Personally, I don't find them any stronger then most CC really or strong NC. But they do command a full stomach
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    Cazzie13:
    Yes he does. Lol
    Why of course I do Cazzie, just slip me your addy and we will get this done........:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I think you should just give him your adress I don't think Mike is gonna give up any time soon, take on for the team lol.
  • Options
    Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    SleevePlz:
    Cazzie13:
    He def has one for me to try. Now all he needs is my addy haha
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    now that it has been a day i am sad i smoked it as i don't get to look at it in the humi everyday. if i ever find them i would def spring for a box or 2 or 3.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I have only had a T52 and I absolutely loved it. I would love to try a Feral but can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Streater:
    I have only had a T52 and I absolutely loved it. I would love to try a Feral but can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
    Finding them now is all a matter of luck and timing.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    mike. wanna sell a box?
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    jeep edson:
    just had the feral while reading game of thrones. might be the best stick i have ever had. thank you very much mike for the bomb. what are others thoughts of this cigar.

I just picked one of these up on vacation in Chicago, it smells amazing!!! got it sitting in my humidor waiting for a somewhat special occasion.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IONTC:
    jeep edson:

I just picked one of these up on vacation in Chicago, it smells amazing!!! got it sitting in my humidor waiting for a somewhat special occasion.
    Is tonight special enough? You really should treat yourself.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America