Home Cigar 101
Options

Secondary storage?

RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
I've just bought and filled my first humi(50), and not really looking to spend a lot more on storage at the moment(I'drather spend the money on more cigars :D) So what kind of secondary storage is possible? Ive read tupperware, but do i put those beads inside with them or just close it and they'll be fine? Or should I look into making some kind of coolador? Or lastly shoudl I just wait and buy another bigger humi when i get the funds? Thanks :D

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    mister rob. go cooler. really. go cooler.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    +1
  • Options
    thats what I was leaning towards.. I want one of the big ones for lots of cigar storage!
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    Seriously, go buy a big *** cooler, and stop by petsmart on the way home and pick this up ExquisiCat - be sure to get the fragrance free stuff. Instance huge storage at ~65% for cheap.

I got a 110qt cooler a while back thinking it would take me a long time to fill, and while it did, its still full... Buy bigger than you think :-) After all, if in a year you don't need it for cigars, its still a cooler.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Do as advised!! Cheap care free and plenty of room...plus if space is a issue you can put stuff on it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    thanks for the advice! Look forward to posting some pictures and filling it up once it's finished!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Just buy me a wine cooler and let me build a sweet wineador out of it without spending cash out of my pocket! Sounds like a great idea to me.