Home General Discussion
Options

Pick my smokes

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So... I'm bored at work and decided to post what is in my herf-a-dor (only a 5ct) and let you guys pick what I smoke and what order. Late Harvest is getting smoked in morning. so you guys pick the order for the rest of my smokes.. it worked out good last time so we gonna try again..

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look awesome. That cellar reserve is asking to be smoked... its just so beefy. I need to find some of those to try! The hoyo is a good one too, do it next. Finish with the tat, those are great. Looks like you are gonna have a good day!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justin, If you're having such a hard time deciding what to smoke - you could always just send them to me instead and eliminate the problem completely!!!
    :-D haha

If you're smoking them all today: Le Verite, Gurkha, HDM, Tat Black.
    but if you're spreading them over two days, I'd vote: HDM & Gurkha today. Then start tomorrow with the Le Verite and then Tat Black.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection of sticks.
    I'd go La Verite, Cellar Reserve, Tat Black and HnM.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bigfnsteve:
    That's the exact order I'd recommend as well.
  • Options
    Since many have posted le verite and cellar reserve. Those will be my next two.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:
    That's the exact order I'd recommend as well.
    Great Minds think alike!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes the cellar reserve ...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Smoked tat. Cellar reserve little later. Two cigars added for tomorrow. Found an LP No.9 and mow side project lil devil.
  • Options
    Smoking cellar reserve this morning. This is a good cigar. Woody, cocoa and first time I have tasted cherry in a cigar. Its more of like a dried cherry taste. Very good. Will have to pick up more.
  • Options
    First post updated...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Give me the Edicion Limitada 2nd up, 3rd up the illusione, and finish with the BOTL for 1000 JHew.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Give me the Edicion Limitada 2nd up, 3rd up the illusione, and finish with the BOTL for 1000 JHew.
    the edicion is a H. Upmann
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Bombay:
    Totally agree, and then tell me how the bolt stick is, Its on my to try list
  • Options
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Bombay:
    Love it and finally i got you... Lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Bombay:
    That's what you think
  • Options
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Trident:
    JHewey:
    Bombay:
    That's what you think
    P.s. incoming!