Home Ratings & Reviews

E.P. Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2011

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
I smoked an E.P. Carrillo 2011 limited edition that I got...somewhere. It was either in the COTM club or Cigarfest. I'm not much of a cigar reviewer, but I highly recommend you find one, put it in your mouth and smoke it. Great stick, and was the highlight of my round of golf last night.

Seacrest, out.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    "I'm not much of a cigar reviewer, but I highly recommend you find one, put it in your mouth and smoke it. Great stick, and was the highlight of my round of golf last night.". That's what you think. That right there just convinced me to have one today. Thanks in advance :)....

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, every Carillo stick I've had has been over-the-top fantastic. JMO
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Amos Umwhat:
    Couldn't agree more Steve. I do believe I have found another fav. line-up. So far these have all been a hit with me. I LOVE the Club 52 Maduro's.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Couldn't agree more Steve. I do believe I have found another fav. line-up. So far these have all been a hit with me. I LOVE the Club 52 Maduro's.
    ... There aren't too many maddys you don't like... ;-)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    Amos Umwhat:
    ... There aren't too many maddys you don't like... ;-)
    Well...:)