Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blend

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
I am officially losing my mind. First of all, thank you all for the folks that bumped the threads so we can get this over the finish line. I recall we pretty much did all the fillers but I am only finding the first filler vote. Can someone with a memory better than mine remind me where we left off?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    No problem Alex, I'm trying to remember myself. I just know that we were in the fourth phase of it. I can try to back track a little, I have some time :)....

Where is Kuzi, The Kid and those guys. They were following it pretty good...

• Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Rob1110:
    Wrapper

Filler #1

Filler #2

Filler #3

I don't think we made it to the binder.
    A little post poach for those of us too lazy to bother copy and pasting.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I am officially losing my mind.
    i FOUND IT! IT'S RIGHT....

wait a minute ... no ... where did I put it...

hate when that happens
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Sporus. I was being lazy. Teamwork!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i was following it but i was not actively voting and what not.
    still wanna see how it ends up and i wanna get a few of em when they come out.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I am officially losing my mind. First of all, thank you all for the folks that bumped the threads so we can get this over the finish line. I recall we pretty much did all the fillers but I am only finding the first filler vote. Can someone with a memory better than mine remind me where we left off?
    Remember Alex you said free 5 packs for everyone ;) and The Beard will be loaned out for a personal cigar steward. Now on to the Binder.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Remember Alex you said free 5 packs for everyone ;) and The Beard will be loaned out for a personal cigar steward. Now on to the Binder.
    LOL, I do remember him saying this!