Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Helping the noob

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So me and Tony (lift603) were talking last week and he was telling me he wants to get in on this bombing thing. So i am like ok, i can help you out and all that.. blah blah blah. Somewhere in there he decides to give us a name B-Town Bombers. I go with it thats fine and tell him to pick a couple people big or small and i will assist you. He comes back with some names and btw noob aims high, no testing waters he wants to go all in. So we plan and build a few bombs.

One of these guys probably knows its coming, one probably thinks something is coming and the third i dont think he has a clue.

Now in my rush to get these packed and out to mailbox before mail came (no car to drive to PO) i forgot to include my nice note i had planned... But it went like this:

Enjoy the cigars, compliments of Jhewey & Lift603 aka B-Town Bombers
.... Just when you think its done....

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice of you to help a noob out like that! Can't wait to see the Destruction this Dynamic Duo will cause!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks the B-Town Bombers were jealous of the Michigan Militia and decided to one up us by delivering your bombs a day earlier than ours. I see how it is. You guys just better stay away from our turf.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    should be good. i love watching all the destruction.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Me thinks the B-Town Bombers were jealous of the Michigan Militia and decided to one up us by delivering your bombs a day earlier than ours. I see how it is. You guys just better stay away from our turf.
    You and your turf fine.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    this forum is getting nuts lately. TONS of activity. most I've ever seen w/in my short span here. awesome dudes!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very cool guys
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the team work Justin & Tony.
    These coordinated, tag-team hits are always fun to watch....

I'm gonna go make some popcorn and kick back to see how this plays out.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Yeah this should be pretty fun to watch.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha nice guys I hope this turns out great!!
    Money can't buy taste
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    You and your turf fine.
    Wish I could say the same to you :)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    You and your turf fine.

We didnt put any TNTs or C4s in his package...or maybe we did. I cant remember anymore.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hint, knockout the ring leader and the rest will fall. To easy, lol....
    that means you need to figure out who the ring leader is.
    Who me, I don't have to do that. I'll just touch the runner. And the leader and whoever else will say Im not Messing with him. Remember that, lol.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    RCY Cigars:
    Who me, I don't have to do that. I'll just touch the runner. And the leader and whoever else will say Im not Messing with him. Remember that, lol.
    sure sure. all talk. :)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Very Very cool- Always fun getting guys involved in the sick and twisted side of bombing !
    there are a lot of assumptions...keeping poking whomever you want, but remember that we all stick up for one another, esp if its a new MI newb.
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    You and your turf fine.

Are we already starting gang warfare?? if so I want to be the blue guys.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have a feeling that my involvement in this thread will not be in a passive manner...
    Is that so
    BigT06:
    I have a feeling that my involvement in this thread will not be in a passive manner...
    BigT in the house! Beat up on those PA bullies! Remember, we are the good guys.
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Is this a sign of recruiting, shame on you. But, good luck, lol.....
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:
    Me and Todd have been beating up on each other for a while now... We good. Though it is fun to beat him up sometimes.
    jeep edson:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow. Bold. But +1.
    JHewey:
    jeep edson:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow. Bold. But +1.

JHewey, what did you quote and why did you say Bold and +1? It must be a SOTL wanting some attention, lol.....
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Not necessarily recruiting, more like deflecting. Lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Hey man don't be talking Ish on pa!!
    Money can't buy taste
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    jeep edson:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow. Bold. But +1.

JHewey, what did you quote and why did you say Bold and +1? It must be a SOTL wanting some attention, lol.....
    Bold statement. But I agree. That's all. Didn't mean anything bad. Leave me alone.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    BigT06:

Hey man don't be talking Ish on pa!!
    Oh man. Is this gonna turn Into Pa vs MI? Lol
    Can the B-town Bombers and MI Militia join forces? We could be the B-M Bombers! Oh...wait, nevermind.