Home General Discussion
Options

Diesel Grind????? WTF?!?!?!

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Ok, now I know I've been out of the loop lately, but is the Diesel Grind old news? Just saw that Dutch & Meier will be carrying them. Any chance Ccom will carry them????
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    Just found the answer to my own question. It's a B&M only blend. Oh well.... Keep a look out for it fellas. And let us know where we can get 'em.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Oh Snap, MARTY! Good to see you, should have known a AJ blend would have you lurking!!

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I've never seen Diesel in a b&m before.
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    I've never seen Diesel in a b&m before.
    I've seen Diesel Unlimited sold in gas stations. I guess if you use certain distributors, you can sell some catalog-only cigars.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    More like they bought them online and stuck them on the selves I would think but you have any additional info on these iliwing?
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    You guys should know better than that. Give us a call or drop us an email. We'll make the magic happen.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    You guys should know better than that. Give us a call or drop us an email. We'll make the magic happen.
    Ccom can make a lot happen!! Especially with aj. But the question is are they worth it?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Andy...if e can't do it, no one can!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Ccom can make a lot happen!! Especially with aj. But the question is are they worth it?
    +1
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Guys sad to say I just got quite a talking to on this I can't sell these at all not matter what. If you want them have your local tobacco shop contact Meier Dutch wholesale tobacco. That is the only way you will be able to get this new diesel.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Say it aint so, deisels original fans & supporters being shunned on a new deisel release??? Ouch, Aj do not go the way of Rocky Patel, or I will be smoking my LAST AJ's in the very near future.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    It's probably limited at first to B&Ms like the San Lotano initially...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it ain't so, Andy D!!!

I love me everything Diesel but haven't even heard about this blend - anybody have more info on it?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    http://www.prlog.org/11940441-diesel-grind-cigars-now-available-exclusively-through-meier-dutch-wholesale-cigar.html
    Excerpt:

When it comes to a loyal following, no crowd is more devoted than the fans of Diesel cigars. Carefully crafted in Nicaragua, and delivering big-time balanced flavors, Diesel cigars have bridged the gap between finely crafted boutique handmades and an affordable price tag. A feat most brands – if any – can't come close to matching. Now enter, the Diesel Grind, a brand-new and innovative cigar that maintains the renowned attributes of the Diesel name, while taking the brand to distinguished new heights. Meticulously handmade in Esteli, Nicaragua, Grind begins with a robust, but well-aged blend of long leaf ligeros, hand selected for their rich and smooth character. This powerful core is complemented by an impressive Ecuador Habano Sun Grown Oscuro wrapper. A dark, sultry, and inviting leaf. This marriage generates a bold, hearty smoke that is powerful and elegant, delivering droves of rich balanced flavor. Full-bodied but exquisitely smooth, Grind dishes out notes of earth, cedar, coffee, and spice overtop hints of cream and tobacco. An eventful and unprecedented Diesel experience, destined to appease any enthusiast, Diesel Grind raises the bar for boutique handmades across the country. The new Diesel Grind, available exclusively from http://www.MeierDutch.com.
  • Options
    Hmm... I wonder if this has a lower priming Crucible wrapper that they didn't age as long.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    http://www.prlog.org/11940441-diesel-grind-cigars-now-available-exclusively-through-meier-dutch-wholesale-cigar.html
    Excerpt:

When it comes to a loyal following, no crowd is more devoted than the fans of Diesel cigars. Carefully crafted in Nicaragua, and delivering big-time balanced flavors, Diesel cigars have bridged the gap between finely crafted boutique handmades and an affordable price tag. A feat most brands – if any – can't come close to matching. Now enter, the Diesel Grind, a brand-new and innovative cigar that maintains the renowned attributes of the Diesel name, while taking the brand to distinguished new heights. Meticulously handmade in Esteli, Nicaragua, Grind begins with a robust, but well-aged blend of long leaf ligeros, hand selected for their rich and smooth character. This powerful core is complemented by an impressive Ecuador Habano Sun Grown Oscuro wrapper. A dark, sultry, and inviting leaf. This marriage generates a bold, hearty smoke that is powerful and elegant, delivering droves of rich balanced flavor. Full-bodied but exquisitely smooth, Grind dishes out notes of earth, cedar, coffee, and spice overtop hints of cream and tobacco. An eventful and unprecedented Diesel experience, destined to appease any enthusiast, Diesel Grind raises the bar for boutique handmades across the country. The new Diesel Grind, available exclusively from http://www.MeierDutch.com.
    Thanks! I'll be on the look out for these at the local shops ...

And Andy!!!! Make the magic happen and get some of these in stock.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Guys sad to say I just got quite a talking to on this I can't sell these at all not matter what. If you want them have your local tobacco shop contact Meier Dutch wholesale tobacco. That is the only way you will be able to get this new diesel.
    Did Alex and Tim send you through the Spanking Machine again???
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I love the blue band.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any idea of a b&m that is going to get some?