Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

boom laka laka kaboom laka laka

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LOL, who's the "big girl?"
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WTHeck Jimmy, that's a pretty song. Who is it for, tell me, lol.....
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    For Jiunn?? Like the month June from Juno, Zeus's wife queen of the gods..... Queenie Jiunn! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Jiunny your screwed if this is for you. Jimmy don't play dat,lol....
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    For Jiunn?? Like the month June from Juno, Zeus's wife queen of the gods..... Queenie Jiunn! LOL

I'm pretty sure Juno was the wie of Jupiter and not Zeus. Zues' wife was Hera. Come on, dont test my mythology
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    MVW67:

I'm pretty sure Juno was the wie of Jupiter and not Zeus. Zues' wife was Hera. Come on, dont test my mythology
    LOL, too funny!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    MVW67:

Didn't think to push, but Jupiter was Roman, Juno actually sister and wife, Greek god Zeus, her Greek equivalent Hera.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    All I can think of is the retaliation for making a Big girl cry!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I am jiunn like the month. my money is on rudy. i'm super confident it's not for me. you guys need to stop sending me cigars dangit
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    glad im safe from all the carnage.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I am jiunn like the month. my money is on rudy. i'm super confident it's not for me. you guys need to stop sending me cigars dangit
    Dont think so, although JJ can be pretty sneeky!!! Getting the feeling this one is a below the radar hitt,,Its all a conspiracy !!!! ;o)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    MVW67:

Didn't think to push, but Jupiter was Roman, Juno actually sister and wife, Greek god Zeus, her Greek equivalent Hera.

you are totally correct. Jupiter is me...but i traded in a lightning bolt for a trident. So, its a combination of Jupiter (Zeus) and Neptune (Poseiden).
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj knows how to hit! Somebody needs to update their insurance.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    JJ' s lost his mind as well