Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Win a box signed by The Snoob himself contest

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Ok all you members of the Jiunn fan club.. Jiunn and his antics have reached legendary status. Fortunately I have had the pleasure of actually seeing him and enjoying a cigar with him a couple of times now, recently at the Norcal herf.. You may of heard that the fellas enjoyed a box of Padron 1964 maduro's. I have that empty box signed by Jiunn and I will send it to the winner of this contest.

The contest : Boyd (petey) was also at the Herf.. He offered me a whole bag of cigars to select from. Pick the two I selected out of the picture below, Only three guess per person, list all three guesses in your 1st reply, the first person to correctly guess the "two" cigars, Wins!!

P1010358

as you can see Jiunn's signature is as blurry as his pictures. so I will relay what was written.. "To all my Lovelies at ccom, I (heart) you. Snoob

P1010355

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Illusione that's wrapped and the La Palina. Thanks for the contest and those are some very good sticks Rudy.
    Jiunny, has some issues. I wasn't there, but I like you guys too. I just couldn't say it :)....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool contest, but it ends here. You took the crucible, tat mex, and the singulare. Need my address?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    La Palina and the Tat ME
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Contest!! I'm going with diesel, la pallina, and what is it a illusion
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The one wrapped
    Money can't buy taste
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The one wrapped
    the one wrapped is also an Illusione/maduro. Reminder,, each of you only pick "two" cigars and you have three shots at gettin it right..

example...
    Mow ruination and MOW virtue,,,,,,Mow original and UHC,,,,, and San Lotano Oval and MOW little devil.
    The Kid:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The one wrapped
    the one wrapped is also an Illusione/maduro. Reminder,, each of you only pick "two" cigars and you have three shots at gettin it right
    Lol sorry diesel and illusion maddy
    Money can't buy taste
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Rudy patootie I think I you went with the Tat Mexican expirament and the La Palina.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bump
    Reminder,, each of you only pick "two" cigars and you have three shots at gettin it right..

example...
    Mow ruination and MOW virtue,,,,,,Mow original and UHC,,,,, and San Lotano Oval and MOW little devil.
    Illisione Maduro and tat. Or tat and La Palina those are my three Rudy. Did I win, it's been a long time....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha oh my God Rudy. you actually did this. hahaha wow.
    Tat ME & Crucible
    Tat ME & far right stick
    La Palina & Illusion Maddy

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Desiel and the red tat
    dbeckom:
    Tat ME & Crucible
    Tat ME & far right stick

It's a Beckom sighting, how have you been Sir!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Avion/Crucible, Singulare/Crucible, Singulare/Avion
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    Tat ME & Crucible
    Tat ME & far right stick

Good afternoon sir! I'm doing good...you? I've been here, lurking in the background and providing target intel to the hoards of crazy bombers.

dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    Tat ME & Crucible
    Tat ME & far right stick

Good afternoon sir! I'm doing good...you? I've been here, lurking in the background and providing target intel to the hoards of crazy bombers.

I'm okay, I can not complain. I should have known it was you giving out addys, lol.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    palina goldie and natural illusion phantom or goldie and tat la casita or both illusione
    do you guys not know boyd? geez
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    goldie and lcc
    diesel and avion
    Tat and goldie.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Unwrapped Illusione and that Crucible
    Unwapped illusione and Tat ME
    Goldie and unwrapped illusione
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Ok all you members of the Jiunn fan club.. Jiunn and his antics have reached legendary status. Fortunately I have had the pleasure of actually seeing him and enjoying a cigar with him a couple of times now, recently at the Norcal herf.. You may of heard that the fellas enjoyed a box of Padron 1964 maduro's. I have that empty box signed by Jiunn and I will send it to the winner of this contest.

The contest : Boyd (petey) was also at the Herf.. He offered me a whole bag of cigars to select from. Pick the two I selected out of the picture below, Only three guess per person, list all three guesses in your 1st reply, the first person to correctly guess the "two" cigars, Wins!!

P1010358

as you can see Jiunn's signature is as blurry as his pictures. so I will relay what was written.. "To all my Lovelies at ccom, I (heart) you. Snoob

P1010355
    Diesel and the tat red Diesel and the casita Tat red and aviom
    all wrong. i am disappointed you don't know my boy Boyd. geesh
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina & Diesel Crucible
    La Palina & Tat ME
    La Casita and the one all the way on the right
    Thanks for letting me enter!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Crucible and avion?
    Ok final guess la castta criolla and the one On far right
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The middle one and the Oliva V lancero.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tat ME and La Casita/ La Palina & La Casita/ the one on the right and the one on the left