Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Loading the B-52

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos The Militia is coming.

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Um Damn
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    OMG and i hope my name isnt on any of those.. dear lord save me if it is..lol
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    you are packin some serious ammo!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Justin look closely...
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Justin look closely...
    hmm.. crap!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Old Blue Eyes are you moving out of Michigan, lol. Looks like your leaving behind a beautiful place. You may want to rethink that (HINT)........

• Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Whattt the heck is that!! I feel so bad for those people
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Awwww there go our boys off to war. About to destroy some trash talking fools! You know who you are.....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I see the second one...he's been getting nailed recently!! But nice packages there brother just hope retaliation doesn't kill off your malitia lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i love being the newbie. means i am safe to watch all the destruction. good luck boys
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I can read about half of those addresses. Hehehehehe. If only my eyesight were a little better, I could have learned some new addresses. Lately I've been getting reused boxes from people with other people's addresses on them. My list of known offenders is growing longer by the day.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    i love being the newbie. means i am safe to watch all the destruction. good luck boys

I thought the exact same thing........ You are NEVER safe!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Those are some serious packages! I feel for those guys getting hit...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Old Blue Eyes are you moving out of Michigan, lol. Looks like your leaving behind a beautiful place. You may want to rethink that (HINT)........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTgLTrTfqE
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude ..................................... damn
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you do? Take out a mortgage and buy up all the cigars in the state?
    That is some serious packages.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dude nice. giving away a GE Profile series stove. you guys are cool
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Yeah, there is easily over 100 cigars in there. I'll post the dc#'s when I get home. Y'all bout to be fvcked up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    jliu:
    dude nice. giving away a GE Profile series stove. you guys are cool
    Stop checking out my stove. It's kinda creepy.
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Yeah, there is easily over 100 cigars in there. I'll post the dc#'s when I get home. Y'all bout to be fvcked up!

Be SAFE GOING HOME, BUDDY, lol......

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    And they say the economy is down lol damn ok so the malitia might hit a little hard
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    And they say the economy is down lol damn ok so the malitia might hit a little hard
    A little? :)
    pelirrojo:
    I can read about half of those addresses. Hehehehehe. If only my eyesight were a little better, I could have learned some new addresses. Lately I've been getting reused boxes from people with other people's addresses on them. My list of known offenders is growing longer by the day.
    So what ones do you need?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:

How's that helmet fitting today? You may want to trial run the air raid sirens.
    I found a couple numbers lying around today. Not sure what they mean... 0312 0090 0002 2670 9676 0312 0090 0002 2670 9669 0312 0090 0002 2670 9652 0312 0090 0002 2670 9638 0312 0090 0002 2670 9577
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I think OldBlueEyes is catching on.
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:

How's that helmet fitting today? You may want to trial run the air raid sirens.

The helmet is secured and I'm feeling great. Sirens I don't need, I keeps a birds eye view for crazyness, lol. You might want to check on your Conrad though , lol....
    SleevePlz:
    I found a couple numbers lying around today. Not sure what they mean... 0312 0090 0002 2670 9676 0312 0090 0002 2670 9669 0312 0090 0002 2670 9652 0312 0090 0002 2670 9638 0312 0090 0002 2670 9577
    I don't think that's very fair. They're teaming now.
    Shipping from Romulus?? OMG, they gonna get the klingons to help too?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Klingons...I think romulans came of Romulus...Rick...sleeve is taking a beating, but I'll be sure to make sure he is ok
    Trident:
    Klingons...I think romulans came of Romulus...Rick...sleeve is taking a beating, but I'll be sure to make sure he is ok

Thanks for the MOW PA maduros and the extras you sent me a while back. You are already one up. Why this now? I thought we were on good terms. I see we are not. So, you want to gang rape me with your militia. Pretty sad Waterboy, lol, but seroiusly. Because of you and your other campfire boyz. SleevePlz had to get it. I mean, I did know you first. We did start out on a good note. Then you decide to form a boy band and take me out. Well, he's gone, so that means I went out fighting. I'm no pushover Fishbait, remember that.......