Home General Discussion
Options

Rolls Royce of cigars

if this is how Rolls Royce are made, just remind me when i hit the lotto not to buy one lol. I know it can happen to any cigar, crap ones get passed but enough is enough. I tried several different blends and had problems with every one i tried to smoke. I was sucking on that stick so hard my wife said she was about to put me on the corner to go work.

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    What cigar was it and what corner are you going to work on lol, I'll be your pimp
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were darker, I'd think it was a AB black market. Enough to piss you off, huh?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Nah if it were an AB black market there would be a stick in it
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Gurkha eh?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhmmmm I was going with greycliff it looks like the coloring but gurhka is probably correct
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    yeah gurkha blue steel. i had it resting for awhile so i figured i'll try this one tonight. Glad i only had one.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    0patience:
    If it were darker, I'd think it was a AB black market. Enough to piss you off, huh?
    Really? I'll make it right. Was it plugged,or did it tunnel?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not one from you streater. It was one I had from before. Big old branch in the damn thing. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Welcome to the world of cigar marketing. You want some good advise? Stick to this forum. Lot of good guys on here with great tastes. Never stirred me wrong. Of course your tastes will be your own, but I guarantee you you'll find some great new smokes. I'm not a Gurkha hater, but their reviews on ccom are a little overhyped. Try the Titan if you get a chance. I've found it's one of their better smokes.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a shame about that stick.good thing you only had one.also nice to know you have something to fall back on huh??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    robertgreen30:
    What cigar was it and what corner are you going to work on lol, I'll be your pimp
    If anyone gets to be a pimp, I feel it should be myself, SleevePlz, or IONTC. We're from the Flint, MI area, so you can rest assured that we've at least seen them in action hahaha!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    robertgreen30:
    If anyone gets to be a pimp, I feel it should be myself, SleevePlz, or IONTC. We're from the Flint, MI area, so you can rest assured that we've at least seen them in action hahaha!

LOL! Rob..... he's never heard of Lynn I see.......... LOL!
  • Options
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    robertgreen30:
    lol Where's my B!tche$!
  • Options
    Vision:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    robertgreen30:

LOL! Rob..... he's never heard of Lynn I see.......... LOL!
    LYNN, LYNN, the City of SIN, You never go out the way you came in!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, that blows. I have come to like the blue steel line, though I have had issues with many of a gurkha. Usually their cheaper cigars but I have seen some bad HMR's that people did reviews on, which if I bought that kind of cigar I'd be PO'd

btw if you hit the street make sure you bring a camera with you that way if you do get caught by the po-po you can say its for a movie.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that thing looks like it was all stems.